Not Engaged Yet

Thintopia check-in and Monday Accountability

Morning, ladies! Can't believe it's Monday already Undecided

How did everyone do last week? If we're friends on FB then you already know I was -5. I still can't believe it. I do think it has a lot to do that while I was on vacation I was eating everything in sight and wasn't very active but then last week I was very disciplined with my diet and worked out 4x.  I'm sure it won't be nearly that much this week.  

B: Fruit cup, my "egg salad" (4), tea
L: Lean Cuisine Ranchero Braised Beef (6)
D: Grilled Chicken quesadilla with reduced-fat cheddar, salsa, fat-free sour cream (15)

Total: 25

E: 40 minutes elliptical (+3), 10 minutes weights (+1), 10 minutes crunches (+1)

Re: Thintopia check-in and Monday Accountability

• I don't weigh myself on a regular basis, I'm trying not to loose weigh if anything gain a little.

B-yogurt with almonds, hot chocolate
    L- soup from the cafe downstairs
    S- apple
    D- Veggie pad thai
    S- wine, may be some doritos

E- I may do an abs work out or Just Dance, nothing too big today though.

Anniversary

• I'm moving my weigh-in day to Saturday.  I seem to be down better on Saturdays than Fridays, and I think it has to do with the fact that Friday nights I sleep better and I can breathe.  So, taking that into consideration, I was actually down about 1.5 last week instead of the .5.

B: Rach's egg salad and tea.
    S: Apple
    L: HG Fettucini alfredo, roughly 125 cal - she says 95, but I didn't have fat free cream cheese, so I used full, and I accidentally overcompensated with parm for sour cream.  Ooops.
    S: Apple and mozzarella
    D: TBD.  Probably chicken and rice.  Or salmon and rice.  We're eating a lot of rice right now.

E: Run?
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thintopia-check-in-and-monday-accountability?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:92ff642a-b5c9-43fb-b647-eda949ddb791Post:7ece3148-c359-4c92-bfab-4ce7b4e17fbc">Re: Thintopia check-in and Monday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I'm moving my weigh-in day to Saturday.</strong>  I seem to be down better on Saturdays than Fridays, and I think it has to do with the fact that Friday nights I sleep better and I can breathe.  So, taking that into consideration, I was actually down about 1.5 last week instead of the .5. <strong>B: Rach's egg salad</strong> and tea. S: Apple L: HG Fettucini alfredo, roughly 125 cal - she says 95, but I didn't have fat free cream cheese, so I used full, and I accidentally overcompensated with parm for sour cream.  Ooops. S: Apple and mozzarella D: TBD.  Probably chicken and rice.  Or salmon and rice.  We're eating a lot of rice right now. E: Run?
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

<div>This is what I did. My first time around with WW my weigh-in day was Saturdays (when I did the meetings) and I was successful with that. It might sound silly but if it worked before maybe it'll work again! Mondays and Fridays were not working for me.  </div><div>
    </div><div>YAY!</div>

• Whoa!  I'm down 1.74 lbs! :)

I kinda avoid the scale (except the wii fit scale) all week.

I also don't do the calorie counting stuff since it got my sister in major trouble with bulimia.  But I try to cut out some snacks.

So I mean, I'm down 1.74 lbs AND I mean, there was football yesterday.  Football equals snacking mostly, haha.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • I was on vacation when this Thintopia started, so I just used today's weigh in as my starting point. 

B: oatmeal and hot chocolate (250)
    S: hot chocolate (60) almonds (170)
    L: steamed veggies in cheese sauce (175), protein bar (190), brownie (90)
    D: fake chicken salad (450)
    Total: 1390

E: probably none.  I am still sick :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thintopia-check-in-and-monday-accountability?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:92ff642a-b5c9-43fb-b647-eda949ddb791Post:9f8bf0d1-6c5c-46db-b8c9-52825bc4041f">Re: Thintopia check-in and Monday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thintopia check-in and Monday Accountability : This is what I did. My first time around with WW my weigh-in day was Saturdays (when I did the meetings) and I was successful with that. It might sound silly but if it worked before maybe it'll work again! <strong>Mondays and Fridays were not working for me.</strong>   YAY!
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

<div>Two weeks ago, when my goal was to be under 150, Friday I was down to like 150.6, and Saturday morning I was down to like 148.  And then I ate it all back plus some on Sunday. <font color="#000000">And then we started this.</font></div>
    I french with my man
  • Im down 2.4 lbs this week!

B: English breakfast tea, not feeling too hot this morning.
    S: Fuji Apple
    L: 4 cups romaine, chicken with seasame ginger marinade, feta cheese, and ranch
    S: Yoplait Light yogurt
    D: Not sure, Monday night football so we might go out. (Go pack go!)

E: Jillian Michaels 6 wk 6 pack (i was so sore yesterday from Friday's workout).

• I didn't weigh over the weekend...  I had a wedding, state fair, and H's birthday.  whoops!

B:  2 eggs, english muffin, orange-fig spread (350 cals)
    L:  4 oz cooked steak, XL peach, salad (~350)
    S:  cara cara orange (80), pistachios (85)
    D:  ~4 oz grilled pork tenderloin, 1/4 of 1 lb grilled green beans, maybe some skillet potatoes (~400?)
    S:  maybe some TX sheet cake!

E:  walk dogs, jog
  • I lost quite a bit actually but, I think it's because I had a lot of water weight from the previous week...so I definitely don't expect to have similiar results this week. This weekend was so hard not to be bad but, proud of myself for sticking with my diet.

B: Hard boiled Egg, piece of toast, apple slices
    S: Pineapple
    L: Salad with chicken, cucumbers, and tomatoes. Handful of almonds too
    S: Apple
    D: 1 egg + egg whites with tomatoes, onions and peppers. Side of something, not sure what.

E: Probably nothing today...school from 5-8 tonight so I'll just walk longer tomorrow or try to take a quick walk on my lunch break.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I weigh Saturday morning too.  Only down 1lb this week.  I worked my butt off this week too and was diligent about my diet (other than this Saturday)...hopefully next week will be better.  My body just doesn't seem to want to move from this weight (give or take 3-4lbs).

B: Egg white and tomato
    L: Black bean quoina bowl
    D: Jamacan jerk chicken
    S: Popcorn and a glass of wine

E: Step class for 45 minutes
  • I weighed in using Friday's weight, not because I was really bad over the weekend but because I forgot to weigh in this morning.  I'm down about 2 pounds, which is awesome, but I think my weight was higher than it would have been last week due to ToM, so I'm not really celebrating.

Not sharing meal details, but exercise today will be a C25K workout.  I restarted it last week (from the beginning, since I didn't run all summer) and I've actually been enjoying the runs.  The weather is finally starting to cool off and I have a good audiobook to listen to, so it's enjoyable.
  • Great job to those that are down!  I haven't been tracking my food on here, but I do on MFP.  I've been logging workouts on Gym-pact and Runkeeper, too ( if they can figure out my gym actually does exist!). 

I'm sure the slab of ribs and rediculous amount of beverages consumed Friday did not help today's weigh in.  Oh well!

Happy Monday!
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • I weighed myself on Friday and was down 3 pounds. But my inital weigh-in was TotM, so that might not be as big of a loss as it sounds. 

B: Frozen waffle, cottage cheese, mango (200cal)
    S: Triscuts and peanut butter (215cal)
    L: Turkey sandwich w/swiss on sandwich thin, baby carrots, apple (337cal)
    S: Chobani Strawberry (140cal)
    D: Chicken fajitas and black beans (492cal)

Total: 1390cal

E: I don't know. DH slept in today so I didn't get in a morning work out b/c he was in the living room. And I need to do laundry tonight. . . so I'll probably do nothing. I should though b/c I have a serious case of the Mondays. 
  • GOSHDARN EFFING TK

Do we post today's food or yesterday's? I think this will be mine today, but I don't always know this early in the a.m.

B: slice of pumpkin apple bread
    L: Lean Pocket and green beans
    D: mac'n'cheese with lean ground beef and frozen veggies mixed in

Starting weight... 138. That's what six months of inactivity will do to you.

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Ugh. I was so bad this weekend. Did pretty good all day Saturday, then got drunk off a few very strong mojitos and shared some McDonalds on the train ride home with BF. Yesterday I made bruschetta and skinnytaste coconut shrimp for dinner, but ate too much of it. Today, I WILL stay within 1350 calories.

B: Coffee (250)
    L: 2 coconut macaroons (ate them already, can't take them back.) (250)
    D: Homemade thin crust veggie pizza, probably 3 small pieces: (750)
    S: Some fruit (100)

E: At the very least, I'll go play tennis with BF, at most, we'll put in some time at the gym.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was up this week. But that's not surprising considering I have European candy and chocolate in a huge pile in the living room. It definitely didn't help. But I worked out last night and I didn't feel like dying. So I'll try harder tonight this week.

B: dry Frosted Flakes
    S: granola bar
    L: Pork sandwich
    S: granola
    D: minted chicken ragatolli

E: 30 day shred and/or run.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thintopia-check-in-and-monday-accountability?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:92ff642a-b5c9-43fb-b647-eda949ddb791Post:a711b976-ba87-49d5-9da9-edcc741a5435">Re: Thintopia check-in and Monday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]GOSHDARN EFFING TK Do we post today's food or yesterday's? I think this will be mine today, but I don't always know this early in the a.m. B: slice of pumpkin apple bread L: Lean Pocket and green beans D: mac'n'cheese with lean ground beef and frozen veggies mixed in <strong>Starting weight... 138. That's what six months of inactivity will do to you.</strong>
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

<font color="#808000">Zomg you're ginormous.  Do you have trouble fitting through doorways?

</font><font color="#000000">I've adopted puke green as my sarcasm color since we don't have a sarcasm font yet.</font>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thintopia-check-in-and-monday-accountability?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:92ff642a-b5c9-43fb-b647-eda949ddb791Post:623aba44-dced-4fa1-a5cb-f0a3f45068ad">Re: Thintopia check-in and Monday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thintopia check-in and Monday Accountability : <strong>Zomg you're ginormous.  Do you have trouble fitting through doorways?</strong> I've adopted puke green as my sarcasm color since we don't have a sarcasm font yet.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

<div>I know, right! It's not so much doorways I'm having trouble fitting through... it's my pants. They are all uncomfortable and I've started seeking out loose-fitting tops so that my muffin tops aren't on display for all the world to see.</div><div>
    </div><div>I cannot decide whether I want to start Insanity tomorrow or start training for a half-marathon. Decisions decisions!</div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thintopia-check-in-and-monday-accountability?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:92ff642a-b5c9-43fb-b647-eda949ddb791Post:a711b976-ba87-49d5-9da9-edcc741a5435">Re: Thintopia check-in and Monday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]GOSHDARN EFFING TK Do we post today's food or yesterday's? I think this will be mine today, but I don't always know this early in the a.m. B: slice of pumpkin apple bread L: Lean Pocket and green beans D: mac'n'cheese with lean ground beef and frozen veggies mixed in <strong>Starting weight... 138. That's what six months of inactivity will do to you.</strong>

<div>Not. Fair.</div><div>
    </div><div>You're taller than I am, and 138 is what I can hit on a good day.  We're friends off right now.</div>
    I french with my man
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thintopia-check-in-and-monday-accountability?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:92ff642a-b5c9-43fb-b647-eda949ddb791Post:62d0e7ed-b1c0-4de8-8bb6-c01f2c7b1ea6">Re: Thintopia check-in and Monday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thintopia check-in and Monday Accountability : I know, right! It's not so much doorways I'm having trouble fitting through... it's my pants. They are all uncomfortable and I've started seeking out loose-fitting tops so that my muffin tops aren't on display for all the world to see.<strong> I cannot decide whether I want to start Insanity tomorrow or start training for a half-marathon. Decisions decisions!</strong>

Idea:  The New Orleans Rock n Roll Marathon / Half Marathon is in late February next year and I really want to run it (I trained for it several years ago, but injured my knee in a skiing accident a month before the event) but I don't have anybody to go with me.  We could be long distance training buddies and then you could come run it with me?
  • How are you ladies loosing so quickly?!?  I'm staying under 1500 calories and working out burning at least 200-300 calories a day.  My body sucks.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thintopia-check-in-and-monday-accountability?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:92ff642a-b5c9-43fb-b647-eda949ddb791Post:5a6e1479-33e7-443a-bed6-b64dd7f3f920">Re: Thintopia check-in and Monday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thintopia check-in and Monday Accountability : Idea: <strong> The New Orleans Rock n Roll Marathon / Half Marathon</strong> is in late February next year and I really want to run it (I trained for it several years ago, but injured my knee in a skiing accident a month before the event) but I don't have anybody to go with me.  We could be long distance training buddies and then you could come run it with me?

This race is amazeballs.  I had so much fun.  They actually have a relay portion in it, as well, where you can split the half (one runner does 5.6 and the other 7.1).  I actually did this because I was trying to convince my sister a half really wasn't that hard to train for and this was her baby step race.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • I haven't lost any weight but I just got back into the gym from my 2 week pneumonia episode. So hopefully in the next week I'll drop a pound or two. Leaving for vacation on Thursday. B: apple and yogurt L: steak sandwich S: celery and cream cheese D: beef stew E: legs and arms with trainer. 20 minutes of dance cardio, plank core strengthening
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thintopia-check-in-and-monday-accountability?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:92ff642a-b5c9-43fb-b647-eda949ddb791Post:5e159437-4891-459e-a266-7ea5507e9879">Re: Thintopia check-in and Monday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE] And I need to do laundry tonight. . . so I'll probably do nothing. I should though b/c I have a serious case of the Mondays. 
    Posted by cschiano[/QUOTE]

Me too!  If you ever feel like going somewhere other than the living room for a workout, BF's SIL just opened up a new fitness studio on Clark and Fullerton.  Anyone that comes with me gets in for free.  Your welcome to join me whenever you'd like!
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thintopia-check-in-and-monday-accountability?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:92ff642a-b5c9-43fb-b647-eda949ddb791Post:c665e6b1-6094-44dd-af01-c53cdf495cbd">Re: Thintopia check-in and Monday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thintopia check-in and Monday Accountability : Me too!  If you ever feel like going somewhere other than the living room for a workout, BF's SIL just opened up a new fitness studio on Clark and Fullerton.  Anyone that comes with me gets in for free.  Your welcome to join me whenever you'd like!
    Posted by suzie211[/QUOTE]
    That is a very nice offer :) I will think about it. Clark and Fullerton isn't really close to my place, but maybe it'd be good for a weekend session. <div>
    </div><div>As for losing fast - I seriously think I weighed myself when I was bloated or something because a three pound loss doesn't make a ton of mathematical sense based on my cals in cals out. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thintopia-check-in-and-monday-accountability?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:92ff642a-b5c9-43fb-b647-eda949ddb791Post:5a6e1479-33e7-443a-bed6-b64dd7f3f920">Re: Thintopia check-in and Monday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thintopia check-in and Monday Accountability : Idea:  The New Orleans Rock n Roll Marathon / Half Marathon is in late February next year and I really want to run it (I trained for it several years ago, but injured my knee in a skiing accident a month before the event) but I don't have anybody to go with me.  We could be long distance training buddies and then you could come run it with me?

<div>YES. As soon as we know for sure what's happening with Charlottesville, let's put this on the calendar! </div>

• Elle and Tiger- FYI,  New Orleans has a discount code for $15 off entrance through Midnight tonight.  The discount code is BREEZY.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • Tiger - YAY!  I would love to run a half with you.

Suzie - Thanks!  I don't know that I'm ready to commit to it yet, but I appreciate the info nonetheless.
  • 3 squares of sheet cake later, I'm sick.  UGH.  :(  I'll exercise hard tonight, but it won't be enough to burn all those calories.  lately I've really been struggling with binge eating...  sweets and snacks, like chips.  it's only going to get worse with all the holiday baking this fall/winter...  got to get with the program.
  • Hi ladies!  I was away for a few days buuut I'm back!
    B- 2 hard boiled eggs, fruit salad
    L- conference food (salad, chicken, asparagus)
    S- coffee and I split an oatmeal raisin cookie with a co-worker
    D- leftover grilled chicken with broccoli and sun-dried tomato couscous

E- I'm starting a new workout that I found on pinterest over the weekend.  It's pretty short because I need to get back to doing some work but I've also done a lot of walking to supplement.  Here it is in case anyone is interested (3 parts).  If it's too hard to read, PM me and I can email it to you.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards