Florida-Central Florida

venues that allow outside catering

Hi!! Does anyone know of any venues that u can bring outside catering? All the places I look at u have to use the catering company they say but I can't afford to spend thousands of dollars on food so I'm hoping not to use Arthur's or Puff n Stuff and such. Also, what are some good ideas for outside catering, I know plenty of restaurants cater but I would have no clue who to use. My feonsei says his mom could cook but I think it would be way too much hard labor to do that Smile

Re: venues that allow outside catering

• lelupixielelupixie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had the same problem. My fiance and I are getting married at Paradise Cove and using Cocktails Catering in Orlando. Check them out online. I hope this helps!

~Sara & Todd Kirschman
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ssj2ssj2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    City of Winter Park has several venues that you can bring your own catering to.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jswaluvjswaluv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Tanner Hall in Winter Park, also Veteran's Memorial  Center Merritt Island...
  • edited December 2011
    Longwood Community Center is very vintage-esque and allows outside caterers. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Winter Park Farmer's Market allows this.

inexpensive caterers will be BBQ of course. Like 3 Rivers. Also Boston Market too. Pollo Tropical.

Also try your favorite local non chain restaurant. i had a restaurant reception and it was reasonable!
  • Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used the Peninsula Club in Daytona, they allow you to provide your own. Most of the club or city owned places will allow you to bring in outside caterers. If you want to look at hotels, we found some that allow that too- primarily it's the ones without a restaurant inside them. Your best bet is to call or e-mail around to the places you are interested in to ask them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • nerdybirdynerdybirdy member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I work for a smaller catering company and just to name a few places we've done weddings at:  the History Center downtown, Paradise Cove, Heaven Event Center, Winter Park Farmer's Market, Winter Park Country Club, the University Club of Winter Park, and the Holy Trinity Church in Altamonte Springs (the wedding reception hall is seperate from the church and they allow non-Catholic receptions). The only one we're an approved vendor for is the History Center, but they have a pretty large list of vendors with lots of differnt budgets.
  • grubangruban member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at Winter Park Civic Center. They are great.  You can use any vendors you want.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards