Arizona-Tucson

Cake Question

Hey Ladies,
I am hoping to have a red velvet cake for 100 people. I was wondering if anyone has any bakery suggestions and about how much a cake for 100 people in Tucson costs.

Re: Cake Question

• edited December 2011
    A friend of mine recommended Marco's Patisierrie. 

I went and checked him out a few months ago.  It seems like a cake for 100 people will run around a couple hundred dollars, depending on what you want.  From what I've heard, he does great work, and is rather inexpensive compared to other places.  I discovered that a few venues in town that offer the cake through their packages get them done through him.  I plan on going through him, I just haven't nailed down price specifics yet, since my wedding is so far out yet.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having a layer of Red Velvet cake in my 3 tier cake. My cake is coming from Busy B Bakery. They are very good and very affordable. I'd definitely recommend them.
  • edited December 2011
    Ambrosia Cakes also has Red Velvet on the menu.  They have fun designs and yummy fillings, for an afordable price.  The same person who owns Ambrosia opened a cupcake store called Mini's in La Encantada shopping center, and they have a red velvet cupcake if your looking for a sample.  If you like vanilla I would definatly give the vanilla almond a try too. :-)
  • Leelinn25Leelinn25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Ambrosia has amazing samples and one of my friends use them.....they are yummy

• edited December 2011
    Cakes by Koeppens!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards