Arizona-Tucson
Options

Cake Question

Hey Ladies,
I am hoping to have a red velvet cake for 100 people. I was wondering if anyone has any bakery suggestions and about how much a cake for 100 people in Tucson costs.

Re: Cake Question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine recommended Marco's Patisierrie. 

I went and checked him out a few months ago.  It seems like a cake for 100 people will run around a couple hundred dollars, depending on what you want.  From what I've heard, he does great work, and is rather inexpensive compared to other places.  I discovered that a few venues in town that offer the cake through their packages get them done through him.  I plan on going through him, I just haven't nailed down price specifics yet, since my wedding is so far out yet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having a layer of Red Velvet cake in my 3 tier cake. My cake is coming from Busy B Bakery. They are very good and very affordable. I'd definitely recommend them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ambrosia Cakes also has Red Velvet on the menu.  They have fun designs and yummy fillings, for an afordable price.  The same person who owns Ambrosia opened a cupcake store called Mini's in La Encantada shopping center, and they have a red velvet cupcake if your looking for a sample.  If you like vanilla I would definatly give the vanilla almond a try too. :-)
  • Options
    Leelinn25Leelinn25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Ambrosia has amazing samples and one of my friends use them.....they are yummy

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Cakes by Koeppens!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards