Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

BYOB reception venues??

Does anyone have some advice on reception venues (preferably in Fort Worth or Arlington) that are nice/not too expensive/and let you bring your own caterer/alcohol/etc. It'd be nice to stay around $2000 or under for the venue rental...

Although, any suggestions that fall in this category will be greatly appreciated! & if you have personal experience with the place then please let me know reviews.

Thank you!!Smile

Re: BYOB reception venues??

• danielle16_17danielle16_17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A&M Gardens in azle is byob but other then that I know of some but not in that area-

check ymca in fort worth and the fort worth community arts center

here are some byob in other areas

celebrations lewisville
    fairy tale manor-frisco
    fairview corral barn
    heard craig ranch- mckinney
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_byob-reception-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:5f21965d-6d29-417f-bdfe-2c5b6fb08899Post:ffe06d32-b0ec-4efe-b535-8ced85e0c6d8">Re: BYOB reception venues??</a>:
    [QUOTE]A&M Gardens in azle is byob but other then that I know of some but not in that area- check ymca in fort worth and the fort worth community arts center here are some byob in other areas celebrations lewisville fairy tale manor-frisco fairview corral barn heard craig ranch- mckinney
    Posted by danielle16_17[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I appreciate it :)
  • KklodesKklodes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Northeast Wedding Chapel in Hurst
  • edited December 2011
    809 at Vickery. If you do not mind have a wedding on Friday or Saturday they should fall within budget. atvickery.com Jane is super nice, Tell her Amber said hi!
  • edited December 2011
    At Fairview Farms you have to use their bar service - unless that has changed since my wedding there in Sept. but you can bring in your own food.
  • edited December 2011

I had my wedding at the Colleyville Center and it was BYOB. Here are some more BYOB places:

Texas discovery Gardens-Dallas
    Irving Arts Center-Irving
    Winfrey Point-Dallas
    Lockheed Martin Banquet Hall-Ft. Worth
    Springpark Community Center-Garland

4 seasons banquet Hall-Arlington  http://www.banquethallinnarlingtontexas.com/

I think the Fort Worth YMCA might be BYOB.

HTH

• juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know about Green Oaks Wedding Chapel but I think my friend got to pick her caterer.  They may be BYOB.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards