Retro and Vintage Weddings

Engagement photos

Hi ladies!

I just got my pictures from my engagement shoot and I'm really excited about them. Just thought I'd share.

Here is the link to the flickr stream:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/eirelav24/

My venue... Image and video hosting by TinyPic ... Image and video hosting by TinyPic ... Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Engagement photos

• What a bombshell!

Those are excellent--I love the theater ones....it makes me want to go to a movie (or as FI says, film) right this second....aaawwwww

Great stuff. How fun. Thanks for bringing those over.
    Retro/Vintage Inspirations

imageimageimage

• M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Nice! Where's you get that dress?
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Awesome pictures!  I was hoping to find a theater to take some pics in on our wedding day!
  • Gorgeous pics!  Thanks for sharing!
    Photobucket
  • Thanks ladies! 

@M1ssj- It's a Stop Staring dress that I actually bought off ebay. I love almost all of thier stuff.

@kelleyku- it was really simple to get in there. We just called and asked if we could come in before they opened for the day.  And since most independant movie theatres don't have shows until late afternoon, we had tons of time.  Or if it's a real theatre you're after, unless they have matinees, you probably have all kinds of time too. They were very accomadating. I recommend making sure your photographer brings good lighting equipment as the normal "house" lights in most theatres are pretty dim.
    My venue... Image and video hosting by TinyPic ... Image and video hosting by TinyPic ... Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Bombshell is right-- you two are CY-OOT!!  I love your photos! 
    Peaches!
    ~Kat
    Retro & Vintage Knotties Siggy Challenge
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • NukkeNukke member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Loved them!  I also loved teh theatre ones, but also the cute hats in the background in the store window!  That shoot was adorable. 
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • They're wonderful! I love how you were able to use the theater!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards