Wisconsin

Rehearsal Dinner Restaurant in Milwaukee

Hi friends! I need some good suggestions on rehearsal dinner locations downtown Milwaukee for a December wedding. What are general prices and room rental fees? Thank you!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Restaurant in Milwaukee

• edited December 2011
    Hello there!

I got married 12.11.10 and our RD was at Bacchus in the Cudahy Tower.  It's a modern/classic restaurant run by the famous (and delicious) Bartolotta family.  We rented out the Lakefront Dining room.  That's available and so is the Conservatory--a green house looking space that is exquisite.  Our RD was small, so we didn't go with that room.  Our minimum for the Lakefront Dining room I believe was 2K, in the Conservatory I believe it's 5K.  

We got to customize our menu and the food was divine!!  A choice of chicken and lamb and the staff was amazing.  I highly recommend Bacchus.

Good luck and congratulations fellow December bride! ;-)

142 Ready To Celebrate! image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are having our rehearsal dinner at Charro downtown on Milwaukee Street.  It's a Cuban/Southern American/Mexican restaurant.  Very cool environment.  We are using the downstairs private room that seats I believe 50.  There is no room rental fee, however there is a $1K food/drink minimum.  There is a TV in the room if you want to do a slideshow or video.  Also, I believe there are private bathrooms downstairs.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Try Coast "A Zilli Restaurant". They have done rehearsal dinners before. They have these dividers that can divide you from the public.
    My friend and I had dinner there and we saw it. They also have another room that you can rent for more private, I think.
    It doesn't hurt for you to visit it. The prices are descent, but I don't know if you can order off the menu of have it special order.

Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards