Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

WINFREY POINT - DALLAS TEXAS

Has anyone secured a date at WP??  I know I need to be there when the doors open on the first day of the month, but is there a long line?  if so -- what time should I get there....don't really like that part of town when the sun goes down, if you know what I mean....

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!! 

Re: WINFREY POINT - DALLAS TEXAS

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Has anyone secured a date at WP??  I know I need to be there when the doors open on the first day of the month, but is there a long line?  if so -- what time should I get there....don't really like that part of town when the sun goes down, if you know what I mean....

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!! 

• Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All I know is that it books up to a year in advance.

Please come join us on the DFW board.  We'd love to help!  This board is an international board--your local board is best for a question like this.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You don't have to be there in person, you can just call, but you need to be the first person they talk to.  My FI called them at 8:00 am November 1, 2010 to secure it for November 5, 2011.  He was put on hold, and when they got to him, someone else already had it.

Fridays and Sundays are much easier to get a day at WP.  One of my bridesmaids booked them for a Friday just a few weeks ago and only called I think 5-6 months in advance.

Hope that helps!
    Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was the FIRST in line this morning.....FIRST FIRST FIRST!!! 

They opened the doors at 8:15, and by 8:19 every weekend was secured and reserved for October 2012!!

I AM SO GLAD I DECIDED TO GO IN PERSON.....They took care of the line at the door, then answered the phones!! 

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay, glad to hear it worked out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards