Students

Poll: Graduation Date

2»

Re: Poll: Graduation Date

• Either Fall 2011 or Spring 2012 with a Ph.D. in marine biology

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• I'm graduating in May 2010 with a BA in Social Sciences and a double minor in History and Geography then getting married 3 weeks later!
  • I will graduate in Dec. 2010 with a B.S. in Mathematics. Not sure exactly what I'm going to do after that possibly become an actuary and work for an insurance company but I don't really want to move away from where I'm at. Then, wedding June 25, 2011
  • I just found this new board and I know this post is old, but I'll join in.  I'm graduating in 2014 with my doctorate in Cilnical Psych.
  • I will graduate April 2011 with a B.A in Health Care Management, we get married May 1, 2010
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • I'll be graduating with a B.A. in English Lit May 2011 (I'll be 25). Since he spent five years in the Marines before beginning college, he won't graduate until 2014, with a B.S. in Mech Engineering, at the age of 32.

He's already got his own biz tho. I just hope I can get a decent job in my field (or at least within the range of my interests) within a year of graduating!
  • I recently made the decision (partially due to wedding planning, partially due to how my thesis is going) that I am pushing back graduation to December 2010. I'll be getting an MA in history. I'll also be applying to PhD programs in the fall of 2010, with a 2011 entry date in mind, and hopefully graduating with a PhD in 2016. Um, yeah.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Will be graduating in Fall 2011 or Spring 2012 with my Ph.D. in marine biology...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• I thought I had posted on this thread, guess my mind has gone to mush as the end of the semester nears!  I will graduate May 12th, 2011 with my DVM from Texas A&M university, and will get married a week and a half later.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • I will be graduating in the summer of 2011 with a B.A. in Psychology from U of St. Thomas in St Paul. 
    vacation vacation vacation vacation
    It's almost here! Weeeeeeee!
    my read shelf:
    Jaime's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    43/70 books read

Back in June 2010...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards