Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Engagement Pictures North of Boston

I am having my engagment pictures done on August 1st and have no idea where to take them!  I am located in North Andover so I was hoping to stay North of Boston if possible. 

I was thinking Newburyport because it seems pretty versatile. I have seen other engagement pics taken there and like the look of them.  However I dont really know the town ... can anyone recommend a specific spot or area of town that would be good for pics?  I wouldnt even know where to tell my photographer to meet me and I dont want to just say "Newburyport."

I would also welcome any other north of Boston suggestions :)

Re: Engagement Pictures North of Boston

• Options
    Newburyport is beautiful, the center has a great waterfront, and if you go through town there is a beach front not far from the center.  Anywhere downtown would be great for pictures. 

WinniKinni Castle in Haverhill is a great place for engagement photos too.  I have a friend who got hers done there.  they have a waterfront and the castle on the hill. 
  • Options
    A friend of mine had hers done at Salem Willows and they came out really nice. She did it in an off season though so it wasn't crawling with people. I'm not sure how many people would end up in the bakcground of your pictures if you did them there. Salem itself is really nice though. 

A girl on my month board got her sneek peek back from her photographer and they came out great. She did hers at the Crane Estate in Ipswich. 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks girls! 
  • Options
    Salem Willows sounds so fun. You might also want to check out downtown Salem, downtown Beverly or just a beach.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards