Oregon

Oregon bride looking for friends.....

Hi! My name is Carrie... I live in Florence and will be getting married here on 7-17-10.... just looking for other future brides to talk with, I don't have that many friends and I am getting SO nervous!!! Smile

Re: Oregon bride looking for friends.....

• edited December 2011
    Hi Carrie,

I am planning a wedding in Cannon Beach on 8/7/10.  I find most can be done on line and over the phone.  So it drops the stress level. 
  • edited December 2011
    Hello Carrie,
           My name is Crystal, I live in Medford and will be getting married on 6/12/2010, I am in the same boat ...soo nervous! Where are you getting married? like the venue I mean..?
  • sarahmarietmsarahmarietm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Carrie!

My name is Sarah and I live in Eugene.  I'm getting married 8.22.10.  I'm the first of my friends to be getting hitched, so it's hard for them to relate WHY I'm so stressed about the weirdest things lol!  Are you getting married in Flo or somewhere else along our beautiful oregon coast?
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Carrie!

I'm from Portland, getting married 8/20/10. It's all very exciting.

Tell us more about your wedding. colors, size, theme?
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Carrie!

My name is Sam and I live in Astoria.  I am so recently engaged that we don't have a set date yet! >.>;;;  Already, I am going a little nutters just trying to find a venue.
  • edited December 2011

Hi, I'm Erin.  I live in Vegas and am also getting married on 7/17/10...in Portland.  I have virtually everything arranged and am just enjoying the details right now.  I figure I can't stress over every little thing and the day will be perfect no matter what :)  Since I am doing this all from afar we have coordingated tons of things online and also during our visits home over the past few months.  I just can't wait to see it all come together.

• edited December 2011
    I'm in Corvallis, getting married on June 11!
    I know what you mean abut being nervous. I feel like time is sneaking up on me now!
  • tbhillstbhills member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi I'm Christina.  I live in Newport and am getting married in Grants Pass on 9/4/10.  I am very nervous and have this sinking feeling I'm missing something very important.  My family is in CA and his is spread out all over so we don't really have much help in the area.  But I do know that what ever happens it is still going to be the happiest day of my life. 
  • edited December 2011
       Hi Carrie,
          My name is Erica and I live in Milwaukie, Or. I don't have a date set because we're still trying to save money to have a decent wedding. But I'm looking forward to being able to start planning. I do know that I'll be getting married here in the Portland area. And my guests count will be no more than 50. And that it will be in the summer. Other than that not much else until we set a date.
    August 2011 sig challenge: Fave e-pic Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hey hey!  I'm getting married in Cannon Beach on August 7th and am a bit overwhelmed myself.  And we're actually already married!  But we never had a wedding and so we decided to do a simple ceremony and party.  But now it is turning into a full time job!  But mostly fun, and fun to see all of the cool ideas people have to commemorate their relationships. 
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Carrie! I'm Kelli. I'm getting married July 11, 2010. Its ok to be nervous, I think that's what it's all about! Just try to remember to breathe and something one of my best friends (who got married 3 years ago) told me, "At the end of the day, you two are going to be married and that's all that matters." It helped calm me down. Smile
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! I'm Noey. I'm from Albany...boo. Haha.
    I am in a sort of similar situation...I've got friends, but none in the stages of life I am- graduating, getting married, etc. I still love em but I wish I had some couple friends FH and I could get together with! A big part of my problem is being a young bride :/

No matter, though! I wouldn't postpone it for the world :) I'm so excited!
  • edited December 2011
    Wow!! I guess all of your replys went to my spam folder!! Thanks for all of the encouragement!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards