Vineyard Weddings
Options

Wine themed centerpiece ideas?

So instead of wine bottles as vases (which we are still considering) I was wondering if any ladies on here had other creative and inexpensive wine themed ideas for centerpieces? We have thought of hurricane vases filled with corks and or rose petals with large candles too, but I am at a loss for any other ideas we could try. So if anyone has any other ideas maybe with pictures, that would be great! I would love to see what other brides on here are doing! Thanks!

Re: Wine themed centerpiece ideas?

• Options
    Get a bottle cutter, cut the bottoms off, place over a candle. Tada! There's a lot on the Internet about it and how to do the cuts. Just google " wine bottle candle center pieces DIY"
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_vineyard-weddings_wine-themed-centerpiece-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:669Discussion:f654a3c9-5b56-45bc-a44f-f53c36b1b001Post:f0269b08-5d62-4f76-a7fd-ecc41b1af621">Re: Wine themed centerpiece ideas?</a>:

Do you have any pictures of how this turned out? It sounds great!!

[QUOTE]my daughter is having her wedding at a winery this summer and a few months ago we went to a do-it-yourself centerpiece workshop. The idea we found (and are using) is : several wine glasses of varying heigts for each centerpiece. turn them upside down and place glass votives on them, using them as candleholders. we'll be using grapes with  a wine bottle in the middle of each grouping. I hope you get the idea. if not let me know and I'll put one together then send you a pic.
    Posted by rendaflowers[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_vineyard-weddings_wine-themed-centerpiece-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:669Discussion:f654a3c9-5b56-45bc-a44f-f53c36b1b001Post:f0269b08-5d62-4f76-a7fd-ecc41b1af621">Re: Wine themed centerpiece ideas?</a>:
    [QUOTE]my daughter is having her wedding at a winery this summer and a few months ago we went to a do-it-yourself centerpiece workshop. The idea we found (and are using) is : several wine glasses of varying heigts for each centerpiece. turn them upside down and place glass votives on them, using them as candleholders. we'll be using grapes with  a wine bottle in the middle of each grouping. I hope you get the idea. if not let me know and I'll put one together then send you a pic.
    Posted by rendaflowers[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Hi I was wondering if you could post a picture of this... sounds adorable!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards