Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Re: Friday Confessions

• Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I'm signed up for a 5k tomorrow and I am not prepared.  I suck at running in cold weather so this should be interesting. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess, I really want to see the Justin Bieber movie.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I'm over this baby shower. I also should have made this a 4 day weekend, except next weekend is a 4 day weekend for me too, so that would make me look bad considering I've only been here 2.5 months. I confess that I'm getting antsy waiting to hear back from the pastor about meeting him this wednesday because I want to print the invitations and have them done!
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I hate girls.

I confess I need a massage.

I confess I don't like being treated like a piece of garbage if I am not one.

I confess I have had enough drama for one year.

• Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I just really want to go home.  My head is starting to hurt badly, and I have no motivation to do any work.
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    >>I confess I hate girls.
    I confess I need a massage.
    I confess I don't like being treated like a piece of garbage if I am not one.
    I confess I have had enough drama for one year. <<

Uh oh.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I think me being laid back and at times shy makes people think I'm a b*tch.  I think that may be why I haven't made many friends here. 

ETA: By here I mean work. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I hate taking GNC supplements because most of them are like horse pills.  Can they really not make the pills smaller?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_friday-confessions-32?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:890ce256-5c0e-423a-98a1-30d81d7cad2ePost:13e81d43-4a5d-4361-9931-d2e43653dcbf">Re: Friday Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess that I think me being laid back and at times shy makes people think I'm a b*tch.  I think that may be why I haven't made many friends here. 
    Posted by amy727[/QUOTE] WHAT?! I don't think anyone would  think that of you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm jealous of the people with strep that got to take a zpack. I have 10 freakin' days of amoxicillin.

I confess that my sarcasm gets me in trouble far too much. Especially when being sarcastic is not my intent.

I confess that I was more scared to get my tooth pulled this morning than I was to go through labor.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
  • Options
    ev4149ev4149 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_friday-confessions-32?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:890ce256-5c0e-423a-98a1-30d81d7cad2ePost:2a9019f4-08a7-462e-8851-2c594ad52c58">Re: Friday Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess I hate girls. I confess I need a massage. I confess I don't like being treated like a piece of garbage if I am not one. I confess I have had enough drama for one year.
    Posted by Bride_to_be_2011[/QUOTE]

I confess that these are my confessions too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ev4149ev4149 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_friday-confessions-32?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:890ce256-5c0e-423a-98a1-30d81d7cad2ePost:13e81d43-4a5d-4361-9931-d2e43653dcbf">Re: Friday Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess that I think me being laid back and at times shy makes people think I'm a b*tch.  I think that may be why I haven't made many friends here. 
    Posted by amy727[/QUOTE]

Totally not true!!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011

Sorry, what I'm meant from here was at work.  I'm going to go edit that.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_friday-confessions-32?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:890ce256-5c0e-423a-98a1-30d81d7cad2ePost:59ed28a5-e831-4a63-b3e7-58c03ed6fde4">Re: Friday Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry, what I'm meant from here was at work.  I'm going to go edit that.
    Posted by amy727[/QUOTE] lol oh ok :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I have a very indifferent attitude about anything work-related today and just want to look at Mexican vacation destinations and then enjoy a fabulous dinner with my hubs.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    B2B- spill it.  Let it out.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I left work 10 mins early yesterday, skipped the gym to meet FI for some lovin' before he went to class.  We both knew it wouldn't happen at 10-1030 when he finally got home

I just want to be lazy today, but I need clean before my parents come over tonight.  And work out.  All these people dropping pounds is motivating me.

I'm having trust issues with the house and money with my FI.  We added up expenses this week and he out spend me by 500 bucks.  That's without the verizon fiasco where they have withdrawn from his account 3 times is 2 weeks... I've always lived to support myself but with the house we need both people and I'm scared to death. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_friday-confessions-32?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:890ce256-5c0e-423a-98a1-30d81d7cad2ePost:a4c85c02-7e8e-4315-ae15-c51ff179ecab">Re: Friday Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]B2B- spill it.  Let it out.
    Posted by Beagle211[/QUOTE]

Ok :)  I kinda already have done this already in the Wednesday post.... but...

I have a <em>friend </em>that has shiit on every wedding related thing. My shower, she didn't like when it was. My wedding time, she didnt know if her and her NEW boyfriend would make it ON TIME because of his coaching gig. Um I don't give a flying FUCKK about her boyfriend not making it on time. Then she has nerve to get mad at me for thanking guests on fb like that was slapping her in the face. If she had come to my shower I would have been able to thank her too. I understand her gma was dying and she cant come. So why feel guilty. Im not mad at her. But now we are not friends anymore. I had to tell her that shes not being there for me in a happy time in my life and that I am not the selfish one. She is. She call me many names in an email yesterday and I dont need to be talked to like that. So she took me off fb and i got my answer to the last email by her not responding. So I am tired of girls treating me like garbage. I dont need this shiit 6 weeks before my wedding. I need to be happy, and she was not making me happy. Oh and she LOST my rsvp card to the wedding. HOW does one do that. I am not important to her, it is very apparent. Self absorbed bitchh.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mana - It's good that you guys are taking an honest look at $ before the house and wedding.  Hopefully your FI becomes more aware and conscious of his spending and learns to curb it.  Try not to stress too much.
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sorry B2B-- thats a tough situation...never fun. Try not to let it get you down and focus on the tons of people who do care about you! Not worth the stress!
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_friday-confessions-32?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:890ce256-5c0e-423a-98a1-30d81d7cad2ePost:c1193787-7117-4031-9636-80c057562668">Re: Friday Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Friday Confessions : Ok :)  I kinda already have done this already in the Wednesday post.... but... I have a friend that has shiit on every wedding related thing. My shower, she didn't like when it was. My wedding time, she didnt know if her and her NEW boyfriend would make it ON TIME because of his coaching gig. Um I don't give a flying FUCKK about her boyfriend not making it on time. Then she has nerve to get mad at me for thanking guests on fb like that was slapping her in the face. If she had come to my shower I would have been able to thank her too. I understand her gma was dying and she cant come. So why feel guilty. Im not mad at her. But now we are not friends anymore. I had to tell her that shes not being there for me in a happy time in my life and that I am not the selfish one. She is. She call me many names in an email yesterday and I dont need to be talked to like that. So she took me off fb and i got my answer to the last email by her not responding. So I am tired of girls treating me like garbage. I dont need this shiit 6 weeks before my wedding. I need to be happy, and she was not making me happy. Oh and she LOST my rsvp card to the wedding. HOW does one do that. I am not important to her, it is very apparent. Self absorbed bitchh.
    Posted by Bride_to_be_2011[/QUOTE]

Girls kinda suck, ok they do suck. Not all of them but a large grop. Sorry that all happened but maybe you're better off, everything happens for a reason.

I confess I am annoyed at some peeps here at work who don't listen- I'll spare all of you the drama. I also confess I hate working on the weekends, even if it's just for 2 hrs!

I confess I really want some new makeup. I shouldn't but I may hit Sephora today.  I am also excited I get to leave early for a doctor's appointment :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow B2B. You're right. Wedding or not- you don't need to deal with someone like that. Good for you.

Mana- I have the same issues with A. He makes 4x what I make, (and is up for a promotion!!) but he spends 4x what I do too. Good for you guys for looking over your finances. You know... once you move down and join the lodge with us, it'll save you a lot of money. :)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies. I mean I can see if she was being nuts in the last few days of her Gma being alive, but she was a c*nt before that. EVERY wedding related thing she had a beef with. She is the one, idk if you remember, that was like, idk if I can go to the shower if its the end of January cuz I have baby showers that weekend.... but WHO KNOWS of she even had baby showers, cuz she didn't post on FB about them or anything. Nor did she post pics, and she is the queen of pics. So idk I am ok about it. I just have no time for this drama. If you piss the bride off this close to the wedding you are not a friend. I have plenty of other friends though, so it is ok. BETTER friends too.
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I'm about to head into a meeting that I'm dreading and I'm going to have to wait until after to read B2B's confession.

I also confess that I might be shutting down a group in the next 20 minutes which makes me kind of nervous, but also relieved.
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    now I want to hear more about LadyJ shutting down a group...
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am pissed that the shortest month of the year - feels like the longest.

I've got 4 months left. Father Time, do you think you could speed things up a bit. Thanks.
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess, I applied for a job a few weeks ago online.  When I filled out the whole application it "graded" me and said I wasn't qualified.  But I just received a voicemail from someone there asking me to call them.  And then I had a minor panic attack.  I'm afraid to call them back because I think they'll want to set up an interview.  That's when the major panic attack will set in.  Ugh.

• Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hil - well, I thought he was saving since he moved in and we weren't paying 2 rents, 2 cables etc.  Only to find out he's still living paycheck to paycheck.  I don't want to live that way, he doesn't either.  He asked me the other night if I feel like Im' babysitting him, and I do.  I don't want that either... but he said I'm helping him more than anyone else when it came to money.  He has to get out of the mindset if he doesn't spend his money, someone else will (his ex wife).  Example: He got a 20K bonus for re-enlisting in Iraq and it was gone before he got home.  So we are working on me trusting and relying on him financially and he's working on budgeting.  It's actually been a good test to our relationship and working throught hings, and he's openned up a lot.  I'm making Sunday a NO MONEY TALK day though... I need it. 

B2B - girls suck, it's a lesson I have to learn over and over again, and I'm sure you have too.  Sorry she called you names, be mature and move on.  she's obviously not worth it.

Paprika - unfornuately, J makes way less, esp after CS.  So him spending more is just blowing my mind.  I mean $25 a week at mcd is crazy.  We are sitting down to plan his finances tonight or tomorrow.  I want to help him get where he wants to be with deadlines to get things paid off.  I know he can do it, and he seems serious now.  Just wish he got serious sooner when it's like t-minus 4 months until we have a mortgage to pay.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hear you. I make the mistake of letting him go... because he doesn't live paycheck to paycheck. I do. (I'm working on it... I haven't had to for the past few weeks, however now I have the unexpected expense of daycare.) He seems to have his money situation handled, but I'm sure there's more that I don't see, which scares me.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOL at this whole thing too. I am done wasting my brain on her. I need to thing about my lovely wedding. I am actually glad this whole thing happened now instead of later because I would be mad looking at my pics from the wedding if she was in them. UGH. Ok now I am done :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards