Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Bridesmaid gifts

I am at a complete loss as what to get my ladies.  I have a few ideas in my head, such as totes, with shower gel, hair products (since I do hair I get them dirt cheap), maybe a zip up hoodie.  I have no clue.  What are you giving your girls?  I am not a strict budget for this either.  TIA!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridesmaid gifts

• For two of my girls, I will probably get them wine and some stemless wineglasses. Maybe some chocolate too. They will love this :)

My other two girls I have no idea. One is my FI sister and she really likes unique things. So maybe I will look around at some shops downtown for cutesy things. The other I will probably buy some chick flicks and do a movie basket.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'd shop for them like it is their birthday, find something that matches their tastes. The gifts don't have to all be the same. I wish that I'd done this more with mine in retrospect. I ended up getting them totes filled with items for a cozy night in-- silky PJs, spa stuff, lotion candles, pashminas, etc. They liked it, but I think they'd have like stuff tailored to them a lot more.
    Photobucket
  • I gave mine customized stationery and a power pen in addition to a day of emergency kit of little stuff like tide pen, bobby pins, chapstick, etc.
  • Yeah, I wouldn't try so hard to make them all the same gifts. Just decide how much you can spend on each girl and go nuts. Maybe a Caribou GC and reusable mug or sleeve for the coffee lover, Sephora gift set for the makeup lover, etc. Nothing personalized with "bridesmaid" or your wedding date or anything like that. I don't know anybody who actually likes that stuff.
  • I am giving my girls tote bags with either their name or their first initial on them (personalized specific to them) from Oriental Trading and stuffing it with their jewelry, emergency wedding day items (lotion, chapstick, kleenex, etc.), and a handwritten note thanking them.  I am getting my Personal Attendant a bag too, without the jewelry but she is getting something else instead, not sure what yet though..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards