April 2012 Weddings
Options

Feedback on my Timeline, please!

Hello Ladies,

Just looking for some feedback on my timeline. I am meeting with my photographer tomorrow to finalize it, but I would LOVE any critiques so I can have a more definitive draft for him!
TIA!!

8:00 am--Wake up/Shower/Coffee run/BM gifts
9-11 am--Make up & Hair (mom, BMs, grandma & me)
11:00 am--??
12:00 pm--Get dressed
12:30 pm--Flowers arrive/Pictures with the girls
1:15 pm--Head to Church
2:00 pm--Get Married! <3
3:30 pm--Photos: Bride & Groom, WP, Family
5:00 pm--Touch ups/Hair change (Guests @ Cocktail hour)
6:00 pm--First course served
6:15 pm--Grand Entrance/First Dance
6:30 pm--Dinner/Toasts/Uncle-Niece Dance
7:30 pm--Dancing Begins
8:00 pm--Garter Toss/Bouquet Toss
8:30 pm--Cake Cutting
8:45-11:55 pm--Dancing Continues
11:55 pm--Last Dance!

Looks insanely overwhelming!! Embarassed

Re: Feedback on my Timeline, please!

• Options
    I think it looks great. I don't even have one made up! We have an informal timeline, I guess. Our wedding and reception are at the same place with reception directly after ceremony. 
    Jamie 9/1/2013 BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It looks good to me.  You have a ?? at 11, is that going to just be extra cushion time if hair/MU runs late?  Are you having that stuff done at your venue or somewhere else?  I'm just curious. Even though it seems like SO much stuff for one day, it looks good to me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!!

redfallon: No worries! Sometimes, I think its better to just be more flexible and have an informal time frame. That way no one is rushed. I only set one up because the photographer and venue need it. HAHA

blgrout: Yes, I left a gap just in case! :) Also, LOVE your zumba sig!! LMAO
  • Options
    Since everything is at the same venue, then that looks good. If you needed to drive to take your pictures or had a videographer, then you'd need more time (like me). You left 2+1 hours for hair/makeup. Is that the timing that your MUA and hair stylist gave you? My girl wanted to take 2 hours on me alone. 
  • Options
    I think hair/make-up timing depends on the situation.  I have two different women, and each thought they would need 45 min-1hr for me and a little less than that for my girls.  Definitely check with them to see what they need.

For that ?? time, I recommend eating.  :-D
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2012-weddings_feedback-on-my-timeline-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:05427f07-4ba2-44d6-9271-99a7af1ee5c0Discussion:062b8bc4-480d-4ca0-8e88-615131783f5fPost:712aa6ed-8c4e-4810-bae9-1b19fb2fd984">Re: Feedback on my Timeline, please!</a>:
    [QUOTE]IFor that ?? time, I recommend eating.  :-D
    Posted by karenmruff[/QUOTE]

That's what I'll forget to do!!
    Jamie 9/1/2013 BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    That timeline looks great.  Mine is a lot tighter (1130am ceremony).  It's good that you gave yourselves a cushion with hair/make-up.  I second the suggestion to eat something!

rlavach...2 hours just on your hair?  I wouldn't be able to sit still that long!

Congrats everyone!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2012-weddings_feedback-on-my-timeline-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:05427f07-4ba2-44d6-9271-99a7af1ee5c0Discussion:062b8bc4-480d-4ca0-8e88-615131783f5fPost:b50a3e15-626a-4992-890f-29ec4893c398">Re: Feedback on my Timeline, please!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Feedback on my Timeline, please! : That's what I'll forget to do!!
    Posted by redfallon[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>HAHA!! Me too!! </div><div>
    </div><div>Hope everyone's planning is going great!!

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards