Florida-North Florida
Options

Bridal Gowns and matching Flower Girl Dresses

Sorry for all the posts lately .. but I know that's what everyone is here for. I found one website that had a flower girl dress that matched one of the gowns I was looking at. Where else can I find more like these? My flower girl doesn't HAVE to match me but I figured it would be cute and plus with all the millions of dresses out there, it would help me to narrow it down.

Re: Bridal Gowns and matching Flower Girl Dresses

• Options
    LouWho19LouWho19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I believe Alfred Angelo has little wedding dresses for flower girls!
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    kris2131kris2131 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I know David's Bridal has some. I came across the flower girl version of my wedding dress. And looking at the others they had, it looked like that wasn't the only one.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls :]
    Alfred Angel was the one I had seen that was the same. I was hopeing there would be a link to the gown that it matched you know? (On the other sites)
  • Options
    Kris092988Kris092988 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.sophiasstyle.com/girls-clothes/dresses.html?gclid=CN2e99vo2aMCFcvr7QodzSjD9Q

This place has a lot of flower girl dresses, I know some of them match certain dresses, but they have a wide variety so usually you can find something similar to the bridal gown, if not the same. And they are pretty decently priced. Don't pick your gown based on your option of flower girl dresses, if you can't find one that matches perfectly, you could always get a seamstress to alter one for pretty cheap.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards