Hawaii
Options

hawaiiweddingsandevents reviews?

Hey folks.  We're thinking of hiring Dianna Shitanishi from hawaiiweddingsandevents as our wedding coordinator -- and perhaps event designer as well.  Does anyone have any experiences to share?  We got a couple of recommendations, but we realized they were all from vendors who'd worked with her (Photographers, the venue, etc) -- we thought it would be useful to hear from the actual couples involved.  Do you enjoy working with her?

Re: hawaiiweddingsandevents reviews?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!
    We're getting married this June & have been working with Dianna. She has had a number of great recommendations for food, music, transportation, & floral vendors. I'm sure others as well, but those are the ones we booked off her recommendations. She is prompt with replies, & if she's busy her email will list the times you should expect a response. She is handling our day of & is dealing with all our rental items (we're getting married at Lanikuhonua, we have to bring EVERYTHING in there) & floor plan. So far so good, nothing but great things to say. & every vendor that we've booked knows of her or has worked directly with her & says we're in excellent hands.

HTH's, let me know if you have any specific questions!
  • Options
    destiny1108destiny1108 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we hired Dianna for full service planning and she was worth every penny and more!  She gave us so many ideas that we had not considered and even found us ways to save money by maximizing our dollar with rental items and her connections.    We checked into several planners before hiring her and were impressed with her professionalism and her experience.
  • Options
    kriskrispieskriskrispies member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm working with Wai from HW&E and also have nothing but good things to say about them. I'm actually in Oahu this week to meet with vendors, and she's been giving me tons of support while I'm here, as she's also done while I was in the mainland and while planning for my trip. Wai knows exactly what is needed, and also suggests alternatives to keep us in our budget; she's also given many inputs and suggestions of things we hadn't thought about, but respectful of our own ideas. 
    I have also interacted with DIanna, and actually my uncle and aunt met with her at Lani when we were deciding on a coordinator and venue, and we also had a very positive experience. 
    They've given us a huge peace of mind and show confidence that everything will work - if it continues as it's been till now, I'm sure our wedding will be even better than we could have thought!
    HTH!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I feel stupid for asking this but what is HTH? :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards