Georgia-Savannah
Options

rehearsal dinner

Hi everyone.
My fiance would love to have Zunsi's cater our rehearsal dinner. The only problem is that they do not have a true restaurant, but only a small outdoor space. Our wedding is in January, so this is probably not going to work. Does anyone know of a room to rent where we can have outside catering? So far my searches have brought up nothing!
Thanks!

Re: rehearsal dinner

• Options
    im sorry i dont.  im actually planning from cali for a GA wedding. our rehearsal dinner i think is going be at osaka steak and sushi in dawsonville.  i think we are getting married at peach brandy cottage. 
  • Options
    I believe that Savannah Station, Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum and the Telfair Museum all permit outside catering, but I don't know if any of these will be small enough for a rehearsal dinner. What about the Desoto or Bohemian Hotels?
  • Options
    Try the American Legion, they are right across the street from Forsyth Park on Bull Street and they have a great space! Here's a link to their website:

http://alpost135.com/ballroom

You don't have to be a member, although if a parent or grandparent is they may give a discount. They def. allow outside food.
  • Options
    The Knights of Columbus on Liberty may also be an option for you.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You've also got the Shriner's Alee Temple, but that's not the downtown area...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    One of the hotels where we blocked rooms for our guests actually has a meeting room that we were able to book for our rehearsal dinner and have it catered in.  Check with your hotels or wherever you're staying and see if they have anything like that.  I didn't even know this hotel HAD a room like this, and we've stayed there several times.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • Options
    zveezvee member
    First Comment
    Thanks for the info everyone.
  • Options
    Olde Pink House is nice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board