Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Rehearsal Dinner venues that will let you use your own caterer and bring your own alcohol? HELP

Hello, 

I am trying to find a rehearsal venue that will let you use your own caterer and bring in alcohol. My fiancé and I have fallen in love with our caterer who did our engagement party and would really like to use him. While bringing in our own alcohol would be a huge positive to save money it is not a must. We have about 65 people and it will be held in November. Also if you know the price range of these venues that would be very helpful. I am looking in the downtown Cincinnati/Newport/Covington area or even Hyde Park/O'bryonville area as our rehearsal is being held at Saint Francis de Sales and our guests are staying in the downtown area. Any help would be much appreciated because I feel like I have searched almost everything, thank you Laughing

Re: Rehearsal Dinner venues that will let you use your own caterer and bring your own alcohol? HELP

• Options
    Can you do it at your home?
  • Options
    I would love to but my parents both have condos downtown and his parent's house would not be able to accomodate 65 people. Seeing as how it is in November I am afraid to rent a tent because of the weather being unpredictable. 
  • Options
    Check out venueagent.com
  • Options
    What about at the church?  It's pretty big, and has a school.  There may be some sort of room available?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_rehearsal-dinner-venues-that-will-let-you-use-your-own-caterer-and-bring-your-own-alcohol-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:35c8f3dc-5c67-44b2-ab6a-a8213190ecf5Post:5892e961-765e-4dc8-830c-b9c409b9d24e">Re: Rehearsal Dinner venues that will let you use your own caterer and bring your own alcohol? HELP</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would love to but my parents both have condos downtown and his parent's house would not be able to accomodate 65 people. Seeing as how it is in November I am afraid to rent a tent because of the weather being unpredictable. 
    Posted by RIZZBIRD[/QUOTE]

Is there a private room associated with the condos?
  • Options
    Tonic on 4th downtown let's you bring in your own caterer, but I'm not sure about alcohol.  Good luck!
  • Options
    The Center in downtown let's you bring in your own catering, it overlooks fountain square. Can't bring in alcohol but the prices are very low and are done per bottle/case. 
  • Options
    This might be too far out but the Little Red Schoolhouse in Indian Hill will let you bring your own alochol and caterer. I'm using it for my wedding site. Fits 80 people inside and has lovely grounds if you want to do something outside. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards