North Carolina

Photographer Help Please!

I'm having trouble finding a photographer that fits within my budget of $2500 (for all photos: engagement, bridals, and wedding). If anyone knows of someone that fits that criteria please let me know!

Also, I was working with a photographer that also had hair and makeup included in the price but she has suddenly dropped off the planet :( So diasppointed. But if anyone knows of a photographer that is all-inclusive....pass the name along :)

Double points if you suggest someone that fits both categories! Thank you all so so much!

Re: Photographer Help Please!

• Hey! Is your wedding actually May 19 of this year or no? I ask because I just realized I never changed my date to the date we actually set, lol. If it is your date you might have a really hard time finding a photographer this late! I'll message you my photographer's info (i'm actually dealing with an online stalker right now so I don't want to post links that could eventually lead back to me when our wedding photos are posted!) and the info of a photographer one of my cousin's used who was great and definitely in the range you're looking for i think. As far as hair and makeup I don't really have an recs - but hair and makeup included with a wedding photographer sounds weird, lol. Maybe you dodged a bullet?!
  • Actually our date is May 18th, 2013...I've just been too lazy to change it. But yeah if you could just send me the info in a private message that would be great! Thanks so much!
  • Lauren Garrison for photography.

As for hair and make up, I had someone from out of the area who is a friend do it, so no help there/
    Photobucket

Anniversary
    213image enjoyed some southern charm
    163imagedrank out of mason jars
    50image stayed up the north
  • Rob Seelye from Studio R1, great work!  studior1.com/
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Friendship tickers
  • We used Lisha Myers for our rehearsal dinner. She's very good. It was a year ago, so I'm not sure about her current charges. Check out her website, though. She's very talented.
  • www.elleimaging.com

I would HIGHLY recommend our photographer, Elle Imaging.  She's in the Charlottte area, not sure where you are located.  I'm pretty sure she travels though and she is definitely in your budget.  Good luck with yout planning!
  • Check into Elizabeth Scott Photography. They may have slightly gone up in price since we orginally booked them, but engagement is included with wedding, and you can add on bridal. They have all inclusive packages, but I'm sure you could work out a package with them. Good luck!
  • Check out Fletcher Fletcher Photography. Located in the CLT area. I'm using them and they are wonderful. Husband and wife team very friendly great photo journalist approach. Imagesbyfletcher.com
    196 Invited image
    104 Ready to Rock! image
    92 Party Poopers image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Amy Allen Photography. She is located in the Cary Area, but she travels. She is very affordable, sweet to work with, and does great work. She doesn't do hair, that I know of but check her out for her photography. She just did our engagement pics and they came out wonderful. <a href="http://amyallenphotography.com/index2.php" rel="nofollow">http://amyallenphotography.com/index2.php</a>

hope this helps

In Response to <a href="http://raleigh-durham.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_photographer-help-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:40ef31c4-673c-4eba-84d1-bc5a647916d0Post:8e82a02e-0db0-48e4-ab21-5afd1ddca334">Photographer Help Please!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm having trouble finding a photographer that fits within my budget of $2500 (for all photos: engagement, bridals, and wedding). If anyone knows of someone that fits that criteria please let me know! Also, I was working with a photographer that also had hair and makeup included in the price but she has suddenly dropped off the planet :( So diasppointed. But if anyone knows of a photographer that is all-inclusive....pass the name along :) Double points if you suggest someone that fits both categories! Thank you all so so much!
    Posted by sannas252[/QUOTE]
  • Check out Brandon Ratliff Photography! He charges $1500 for a complete package.

http://www.brandonratliffphotography.com

I'm having amy FMIL do my hair so I can't make a recommendation for that :\
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards