Snarky Brides
Options

*bbycks*

124»

Re: *bbycks*

• Options
    Well, it was viewed 9 times. Not by me.

• Options
    I'm for the most part a lurker and I just wanted to say that you're not being entirely truthful bbyckes, because you're a part of the reason I remain a lurker. I posted a few times during the election and you called me some names. It was a while ago, so I don't remember verbatim what you said but I know one was something along the lines of you telling me I should shut up because I'm an idiot.

This is obviously unrelated, but I just wanted to point out that you likely don't remember everything you've ever typed on here.
  • Options
    And, I think you're over reacting. You shouldn't flatter yourself in to thinking that I followed you in to every post just to hound you. And I didn't ask anyone to join in or defend me or anything. Not my fault that you just said a lot of obnoxious or stupid things. Really. Yeah, I overdid it with the babycakes thing. I ADMITTED IT. I'm really done.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bbycks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:035769a8-f1dc-425d-aa42-c7554f4ecd00Post:ffc84b70-5844-4b69-9bae-801af903d535">Re: *bbycks*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Flame Free Friday. Say whatever (within reason, no dogging somebody's looks, or really low blows) to whomever. There are rules that a. either no one knows or b. no one cares about. I think it's a little of both.
    Posted by laurenclaire1386[/QUOTE]

Thank you!! I was confused....though now I'm even more confused about why the heck those are necessary but I'll keep that to a different post. 
  • Options
    salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bbycks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:035769a8-f1dc-425d-aa42-c7554f4ecd00Post:ccfbec11-ba75-44bb-982a-31549a85bec1">Re: *bbycks*</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: *bbycks* :  Kind of like how you don't like me so now whatever I say it's wrong. 
    Posted by luckyme502[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah you victims have to stick together, right?</div><div>
    </div><div>Anyway, yeah fallin - I remember that. And other times when she lashed out on other posters also. But the way she talks you would think she never did anything to anyone. I used to be cool with her and kept mostly quiet if anyone picked on her, but the thing with P2 was the final straw. </div>
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bbycks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:035769a8-f1dc-425d-aa42-c7554f4ecd00Post:58ca8a85-88a8-4cc3-a8c5-10397b04a08f">Re: *bbycks*</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: *bbycks* : Yeah you victims have to stick together, right? Anyway, yeah fallin - I remember that. And other times when she lashed out on other posters also. But the way she talks you would think she never did anything to anyone. I used to be cool with her and kept mostly quiet if anyone picked on her, but the thing with P2 was the final straw. 
    Posted by salt78[/QUOTE]

I'm not a victim.  I don't feel victimized at all.  I was just stating something I see happening.  But I like how you turn my observation into an insult against me.  Thank you proving my point. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2011 Reading Challenge

Jessica has read 16 books toward her goal of 150 books.
    hide
    "It's fine to have an open mind, just not so open your brains fall out."
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bbycks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:035769a8-f1dc-425d-aa42-c7554f4ecd00Post:42b57ecd-4629-44b8-a649-75a849ea8adf">Re: *bbycks*</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: *bbycks* :  But I like how you turn my observation into an insult against me.  
    Posted by luckyme502[/QUOTE]

<div>Hence...making you a victim.</div><div>Thanks for proving mine. </div>
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

If I did, then I apologize.  I try to stay away from the word "idiot" because it has been used to describe me a lot.  You're right, I don't remember you and of the posts I have posted, you're right - who knows.

As I stated before Salt, I don't consider myself a victim - but really, you don't see that there could be a problem with bullying people or certain people?

I tried for a long time to be indifferent to you, Jaime.  I didn't want hate you either.  I've stated more than once how I just wanted to post and have fun.  It's not fun when you're constantly hounded.  A comment you  make fleetingly - you may never understand the impact you can have on someone.  I will admit that I have fallen down in that aspect with you.

Was I wrong to say what I said?  Yes.  Was it pride that made my prolonged refusal to apologize?  Yes.  Was I hurt and did I lash out?  Yes.

I never stated that you followed me around to other boards.  It was Amoro.

For the record, Jaime, you don't know how much you can hurt people.  It's not okay.  And by no means are you the only one.

While I'm at it, I will apologize for the fallout with Playt.  I was completely in the wrong for that comment. 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bbycks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:035769a8-f1dc-425d-aa42-c7554f4ecd00Post:87ad4694-22c8-47c1-b59b-5dd3c8b9ac2f">Re: *bbycks*</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: *bbycks* : Hence...making you a victim. Thanks for proving mine. 
    Posted by salt78[/QUOTE]

No, I believe I would have to feel victimized to be a victim and I don't. I feel validated.  Also, P2 has admitted on this post to overdoing iy with the anti-bbckys, so that would make you wrong in your original statement to me in this thread. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2011 Reading Challenge

Jessica has read 16 books toward her goal of 150 books.
    hide
    "It's fine to have an open mind, just not so open your brains fall out."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards