Canada

Which One

Hey ladies,

I was just wondering which dress you think looks better.
Right now I am saying I like dress 1. I won't get to see either dress until the appointment in February. So who knows, I might like dress 2 more.
Anyways,which one do you like? :)

dress 1

dress 2

Re: Which One

• LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh I like dress 2 - it's very fun!  What style of wedding are you having?
  • ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love #2 but #1 might be more forgiving and comfortable because of the fabric. So I say just have the girls try them on and see what their favourite is!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • edited December 2011
    Haha..I'm pretty sure I had both of those dresses saved in my inspirations file.

I like number 2, but definitely have the girls try both on and see what looks good and feels comfortable!

Are you getting them in the purple color?
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah it will be purple.
    It is a fall wedding.
    Dress 1 is chiffon and dress 2 is taffeta.
    They want a short dress. I am still not sure as to what style. I want them to match for the ceremony pictures.

Is there any specific dress that is cocktail length but has a more of a fall feel to it?
  • edited December 2011
    My girls are wearing short dresses, so we didn't really look at anything cocktail length.  I would just suggest to check around the Alfred Angelo page to get ideas, but it's the best when you actually get in stores and see what they have and you can actually see what the dresses look like on the girls!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm also slightly obsessed with Sophia Tolli, because that's the designer of my wedding gown!  There's a couple stores here in Saskatoon that carry her line, I don't know where you live though.

Here's the link to the spring collection:
    http://sophiatolli.com/dresses/?collection=Sophia%20Tolli%20-%20Special%20Occasion

There's a side bar on that page to go back and look at the Fall 2010 collection as well.
  • edited December 2011
    I love dress #2.  It's different and isn't as plain as the first dress.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I'm actually in Newfoundland lol

I would prefer if they stick with Alfred Angelo because the Bridal Salon only has Alfred Angelo flower girl dresses and I want their shade of purple to match the flower girl. And different brand names have different shades and whatnot.
    And the whole reason they want to go with the Bridal Salon is because they will get a discount because that is where I got my dress.

I guess we'll know for sure what looks and feels good in February when we go :)

Thanks ladies
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    If anyone else checks this out again, would you please look at
    http://jessandsheldon100111.weebly.com/the-ladies.html

It has 3 different dress styles. All from Alfred Angelo and below the knee.
    Again the bridesmaids are saying it doesnt matter so I would like some input from other brides-to-be and brides.
    I guess as to which looks the best and which woudl be best suited for a Fall wedding.
  • edited December 2011

Yup, I definitely had your BM dress #s 1 and 2 on my saved list!! lol!! (In black and apple green though. Didn't end up with either of them, go figure)

I snooped around your bio as well, and saw your daughter's (right?) dress, and therefore came to the decision of dress number 1 for your bm's because the style is a lot alike!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards