Colorado-Denver

Wedding Venues with Ceremony and Catering for under 5000?

I'm trying to find a nice venue where we can have our ceremony and a catered reception for under $5000, any ideas?  Bella Serra looks pretty nice but we haven't toured there yet and their online pricing isn't really clear.  I'm starting to stress out!
Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker photo boygirl_zps7b73636b.jpg

Re: Wedding Venues with Ceremony and Catering for under 5000?

• i believe all the crystal rose venues have a less than $5000 package
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • How many people? I'm not sure about Bella Serra's pricing but depending on the number of people you're going to have, this could be a challenge. I am not familiar with this company/group but I would also check out these venues, specializing in $5000 weddings: http://www.303weddings.com/ Another option are the YMCAs at Estes and Winter Park. They have pretty affordable packages.

Depending on how many people you're having, you also might want to consider more casual options like bbq with nice disposables, etc. At least from my experience researching venues/catering, there are some nice places where you can get married for pretty cheap if you're willing to forgo traditional catering/rentals. Once you do "real" plates/waitstaff/full meal it's hard to keep it under $40/person (or so), plus your venue costs. Good luck and keep us posted! :)
  • Stonebrook Manor is more affordable than Bella Serra and it includes more.  Crystal Rose can be a rip off because they have the prices they list and then you add the 26% surcharge they don't advertise till later.

Most prices are based on how many people are going to be there.
    Payday
  • Depending on what time of year you're looking at (and day of week and time of day), I think you could do something at Pines at Genesee in that price range.  We were above that, but for a Saturday evening wedding with a sit-down dinner.
    Anniversary
  • edited September 2012
    I'm doing my wedding for about $7,000. I've had to get creative. I know it's not $5k but if you did an afternoon or off day, you could probably shave more money off too.

Venue: Washington Park Garden & Boathouse ($600)
    Caterer: TBD but my quotes are around $5,000
    Booze: $550 (3 kegs, bottled beer and wine)
    Cake/Desert: $200 ($90 for 4 dozen fancy cupcakes from makery, 2 cupcakes from sam's club, cookies, variety of deserts (browns, candy, etc), and I'm DIY a small two-tiered cake
    DJ/Music: $500 (Friend who plays the guitar is doing the ceremony & appetizers and DJ for the reeption)
    Dress: My mom's, alterations by Karen for $150, 303-322-5802
    Chair Rental: I own my own chairs & rent them for events, http://chairswithcharacter.com/
    Flowers: from my garden
    Photography: my friend
    Videography: my friend

I hope that helps!

Nancy
    http://chairswithcharacter.com/
    a vintage chair rental company in colorado
  • Hi Stephanie!

What would this mystery venue be?

• Nancy, what did you do for tables?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board