Wedding Invitations & Paper

What to do with all my extra Save-The-Dates!?!?

So I got my save-the-dates! I'm sending out 175, but could only order them in a pack of 100 or 250, so naturally i went higher. This leaves me with all these extras that I have no idea what to do with!
Any ideas?
Maybe cutting out the pictures to include in centerpieces? Help! Creativity Needed!

Re: What to do with all my extra Save-The-Dates!?!?

• Are you doing welcome bags for guests staying at hotels? If so maybe you could use them somehow to decorate the outside of the bag?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That stinks.  Never heard of  company only having 2 ordering size options.  FWIW, our extras are sitting in a closet....I'm not that creative. :D

• We have gobs of these left from DD and her FI. I know we have some extra because we didn't have some of the addresses at the time we sent out STDs. But we have about 50 left! I'd love to hear creative ideas, too!
  • What if you use them as matting or backgrounds for your wedding photos when you frame them?
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited August 2012
    I know this doesn't help with the extra quantity you still have but just a tip: you might want to save an invite and save the date from your wedding for your wedding photographer. I've seen cute wedding pictures where the photographer gets a cute shot of your invite or save the date along with your shoes, rings, etc.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • There really isn't much you can do with them, because they are so specific.  Recycle them.
  • Not that it matters to you now, but why didn't you just order two packs of 100? Wink

Anyways, can you use them for table numbers? (glue a square of black or grey cardstock over the "Save the date" portion, hand write in silver or black marker the table number)

What about as rehearsal dinner invitations? (again, glue a square of cardstock over the save the date portion and hand write the details)

Maybe cut out the small pictures individually and use them on your favors or placecards?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards