California-Inland Empire

VENUE SUGGESTIONS!? HELP!

My wedding date is  (Sunday) November 3, 2013, so I have some time. I also know that some venue's book up to a year and a half in advance, PLUS my budget is almost pathetically small, so I have to start working on the important things now.

I need to find a reasonable but pretty indoor venue (November can be pretty chilly) in Southern California for 100 guests. My range is pretty wide...I will be living in Santa Clarita, but half of our families live in the Inland Empire area. Anyone know of somewhere cheap and pretty?

Re: VENUE SUGGESTIONS!? HELP!

• I'm not sure what day of the week you are planning for, but my FI and I were planning on taking a look at the Mitten Building in Redlands. Depending on the day and time, they have different rental prices for the room. Not sure how inexpensive you were thinking!

More info regarding prices: http://mittenbuilding.com/?page_id=194

The good thing is that while they offer catering, you can bring in your own so that it's less expensive.
  • That's where my wedding will be... it's a beautiful place... and extremely reasonable.
  • edited February 2012
    I'm not sure what your budget is, but I too am having my wedding in the fall and I live in Corona, CA, I am using the lakeside room at fairmount park in riverside, it is beautiful and only 95 an hour to rent, my reception will be at the old spaghetti factory near the mission inn, they have a really huge beautiful banquet room and the pricing is about 10-13 per person plus tax and tip, hope this helps :)
  • If your looking for a beautiful wedding venue, then Abraham's Garden is the place. A beautiful 5 acre estate in the middle of "Wine Country" . abrabamsgardenca.com
  • Try looking into Crestmore Manor in Riverside. They are inexpensive and you can bring in your own vendors at no extra charge.
  • I just got engaged and have a small budget too!
    I have been checking out places and this is the best i have seen so far.

wedgewoodbanquet.com............they have deals that start at $40/persona nd includes tables, chairs, linens, food and a dj!!

• We have two lovely and very large outdoor areas that we rent out for weddings and receptions. You can have basically the entire day at your disposal for $750.00.
    Please go on and read our testimonials and check out our photos and all we have to offer.
    www.sbpoolparties.com
    Also with the wedding package come a full time hostess that basically makes your day stressfree :0)
    We also allow you to use all your own vendors and bring in your own food and drinks. We specialize in weddings on a budget.
    And TRUELY believe in YOUR day, YOUR way!Check us out!
  • Hello,

Congradulations on your recent engadement! I am a DJ very to close to your area.
    My rate goes at $100 /hr and I have just booked a batch of weddings for next year.

Please contact me if you are interested at having me at your wedding.
    I can provide music samples and references at request.

Thanks,
    Shawn
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards