March 2012 Weddings

Ladies I Leave TOMORROW!!!!

We are pretty much packed!  I have another load of laundry to do tonight so we can clean the clothes we wore these past two days but that's it!  We leave for Vegas tomorrow and then leave for the cruise next Saturday!!!!

Btw, packing for two week long trips with two very different purposes?  PITA!!! But it was fun.  I love looking at my cruise suitcase and seeing my bouquet, the props for our photos, the sign for my nephew, etc.  It's getting sooo close (we are now less than two weeks away!).

I'm not sure if I'll have internet in Vegas.  Not sure how WiFi works there.  So if can't get back on here to post, have fun and good luck to the March 2nd, 3rd, and 4th ladies!  I can't wait to hear about your big days!!!!

Janine & Cody | Georgetown, Grand Cayman | Feb. 28th, 2012

Surprise BFP | Baby Due Late July/Early August 2013

Pregnancy Ticker

I believe in a lot of things. I believe in fresh tennis balls, the healing power of bunnies, and that the novels of Susan Sontag are something I'll never read. In fact, I don't even know who Susan Sontag is. What is she... like... a painter? I believe in Crystal Lite because I believe in ME. I believe in the movies of Val Kilmer, though these days it ain't so easy. I believe in Darren Sproles, the word "dabble", the first season of "Silk Stockings", and big, warm, moist, gooey chocolate chip cookies that melt in your mouth and all over your face.

Re: Ladies I Leave TOMORROW!!!!

• Isn't it amazing how fast things are going!  Sounds like you're going to have a great time.  Keep us posted with updates and pics if/when you can and remember to enjoy every minute of it!
  • YAY!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
    Have so much fun!
    Can't wait to hear about it and see pics when you get back!
    Baby Boy will be making his way into our life EDD April 5, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Holy cow that is crazy... have an AMAZING time and enjoy every single second of it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• edited February 2012
    Have a great time and enjoy every minute!! Can't wait to see your pictures!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • OMG you're the first one of us to go off and get married. Seems so real now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I hope you have an great time, save travels and an AMAZING wedding! Can't wait to see pictures of it all!!
    imageAnniversary
  • Thank you ladies!  I am soooo excited!  The wedding is still a bit off but the fact that we are LEAVING already... it's so strange!!!

Janine & Cody | Georgetown, Grand Cayman | Feb. 28th, 2012

Surprise BFP | Baby Due Late July/Early August 2013

Pregnancy Ticker

I believe in a lot of things. I believe in fresh tennis balls, the healing power of bunnies, and that the novels of Susan Sontag are something I'll never read. In fact, I don't even know who Susan Sontag is. What is she... like... a painter? I believe in Crystal Lite because I believe in ME. I believe in the movies of Val Kilmer, though these days it ain't so easy. I believe in Darren Sproles, the word "dabble", the first season of "Silk Stockings", and big, warm, moist, gooey chocolate chip cookies that melt in your mouth and all over your face.

• Have a wonderful time!!! Congratuations on being the first of us to go!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!
    March 2012 January Siggy Challenge:Favorite Engagement Pic Photobucket
    341image Invited to our dream wedding!!
    259image Are ready to party
    82image Are missing out
    0image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 3/10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Have a wonderful time! Can't wait to see pics in 2 weeks!
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • Congrats!! Have tons of fun, can't wait to hear all about it!
  • Awesome! So excited for you and a little jealous...I still have to wait 19 days before we leave for Vegas!! Can't wait to see pics! Enjoy it, take your time, and savor every second because it will seem like a second and you will be back home and it will all be over! Have a blast and until you get back, we will definitely be missing your posts :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

121image Invited to Fabulous Las Vegas!
    53 image Are all in!
    68 image Are celebrating from afar
    0 image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 2/1
  • edited February 2012
    AWWWWWWW i cant wait to see pics!!!!!!  enjoy it all! xoxo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats and have a wonderful time!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.