Georgia-Atlanta

Venues and Planning on a Budget

Hi,My fiance and I are in the very initial stages of planning our wedding.  We hope to be married early next spring.  We have a very limited budget ($7,700) and every venue around Atlanta and the Newnan/Carrollton area that I have looked at seems to be way out of our price range.  Does anybody have a good recommendation for budget friendly venues?
Help!  And thank you!  :-)

Re: Venues and Planning on a Budget

• edited December 2011
    Are you looking for indoor or outdoor?

I know of a beautiful outdoor place in Villa Rica.
  • amitchell20amitchell20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Right now we are open to any and all options.  My fiance's family lives in Villa Rica so they would love that!
  • edited December 2011
    How many guests?  Rose Hall in Dallas is very reasonable.  We used the Defoor Centre and their price was great considering it includes food, cake, and even centerpieces if you want to use their candelabras. Also no extra charges for things like linens and cutting the cake, which a lot of places charge for.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I was going to have my wedding at a place called the Sunset Ranch, they have a website. It is in Villa  Rica. It is a beautiful place! The only reason we are no longer having it there is family related drama lol. The website doesn't do it justice! They don't show photos of the lake you can get married on or the fields. LOL just writing this I miss it!

Le Jardin Blanc in Douglasville is very nice too and I think would fit into your price range.
  • amitchell20amitchell20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!!!  Villa Rica is where my fiance's parents live and the stables are within a short drive from their home!  We are going to try to look at that venue on Sunday.  I really appreciate the lead!

I am going to have to check out Defoor Centre, also.  Thanks again!!!  :-)

• KnaijaQueenKnaijaQueen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could also try Douglasville Cultural Arts Center
  • edited December 2011
    If you're looking for something outdoor a hidden gem in Newnan is Dunaway Gardens..Its beautiful! Not sure of their current prices.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi -
    HUGE SALE !! ~ 20% OFF ALL WEDDING GOWNS JULY 4TH WEEKEND ONLY !!

Atlanta Bride Couture
    20 Milton Avenue
    Alpharetta, GA 3009
    404-229-8690

Saturday 10am - 6pm
    Sunday 10am - 6pm

Ask for Sara !!
  • edited December 2011
    You might want to check out Cavender Castle in Dahlonega.  They offer alot of value and Dahlonega is a great place for a wedding!

Here is a link to their website:  http:www.cavendercastle.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards