Maine
Options

Southern ME hairstylists/makeup help!

Hi ladies,
I am getting married on a sunday in York, ME and I have 7 bridesmaids. I was wondering if any of you had a recommendation for hairstylists/makeup artists who would be able to come to the venue and would be able to accomodate a large bridal party on a sunday. Also, any prices too would be great. Thanks a lot!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Southern ME hairstylists/makeup help!

• Options
    My mom is actually a hair dresser from Southern Maine.  I don't know how much it would cost, but she does a great job!  I'm in the process of trying to find a makeup artist too.  But if you would like to contact my mom about prices and availability I can send you her number.
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Sure aliann! Thanks! Let me know if you find any makeup artists too. Just send me a PM :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Try Traveling Artists. They come to your venue. Hair and Makeup
  • Options
    From this Day Forward in Rockland is great and travels to your venue - 

Fabu in Portland is fantastic for groups   - both hair and makeup.
  • Options
    I got my makeup done by Madeline Hamilton in Portland and she was fantastic! I have nevr felt more beautiful and she really listened to what I wanted and the looks each individual were going for. 
  • Options
    Thanks ladies for the suggestions, I will definitely check them all out :)

PS Annmarie you have a PM!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Did she do airbrush or just regular make-up?  I am getting married in Portland and need to start looking into this.
  • Options
    Madeline Hamilton (facebook her??) does airbrush! I didn't have this done, I just had regular but she was GREAT!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards