Snarky Brides
Options

Random poll

What's the one item of clothing you can never have too many of? 

You have to eat the same thing for every meal for a month straight - what would you choose?

Would you rather win a:
Grammy
Oscar
Tony
Pulitzer
Nobel Peace

You can travel back in time for 1 hour - what would you do or would you undo something you previously did? 

You're stranded on a deserted island - other than your SO who you most want with you? 

What do you put on your hot dog?  If you don't eat hot dogs, what's wrong with you?  :) 

Re: Random poll

• Options
    White tees.

You have to eat the same thing for every meal for a month straight - what would you choose?
    Pizza.  (Cold for breakfast of course)

Would you rather win a:
    Grammy
    Oscar
    Tony
    Pulitzer
    Nobel Peace

You can travel back in time for 1 hour - what would you do or would you undo something you previously did? 
    I'd go hang with my dad the last night he was alive instead of making out with a boy in a car. 

You're stranded on a deserted island - other than your SO who you most want with you? 
    My BF, no question.   

What do you put on your hot dog?  If you don't eat hot dogs, what's wrong with you?  :) 
    Onions, relish, mustard, ketchup and a little celery salt. 
  • Options
    No, I don't like my boyfriend well enough DJ.  :) 
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited August 2012
    Tank tops/camis. I wear them under everything.

PIZZA

Would you rather win a:
    Oscar. I'd kill to get all fancypants and hang with all the other actors. I also really wish I could act so there's that.

I would undo what I had for lunch. I got a burrito bowl and after I finished eating I realized FI and I planned to have Chipotle for dinner since we'll be out. 

My best friend, Steph. We'd probably laugh the entire time. 

Ketchup and LOTS of mustard

ETA: I clearly misread the 'go back in time question' hahaha. I change my answer to: I'd go back to the day before my Poppop had a stroke. I hadn't seen him in about a month and he passed away a week later. 

• Options
    edited August 2012
    What's the one item of clothing you can never have too many of?  Plain tank tops in every color

You have to eat the same thing for every meal for a month straight - what would you choose? Peanut Butter

Would you rather win a:
    Grammy
    Oscar
    Tony
    Pulitzer
    Nobel Peace

Oscar I guess

You can travel back in time for 1 hour - what would you do or would you undo something you previously did?  Spend more time with my Mom.

You're stranded on a deserted island - other than your SO who you most want with you?  Definitely my best friend if I can't have my FI!

Yellow mustard, sweet relish, and onions!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Maribeth, meaning for just one hour at any point in time you choose. 
  • Options
    What up strangers :)

What's the one item of clothing you can never have too many of? Shoes

You have to eat the same thing for every meal for a month straight - what would you choose? Onion Rings, cauliflower, Garlic bologna sandwiches. Don't judge me. My answer will likely change in a few hours

Would you rather win a:
    Grammy For a duet with Will Ferrell
    Oscar
    Tony
    Pulitzer
    Nobel Peace 

You can travel back in time for 1 hour - what would you do or would you undo something you previously did?  probably hang out with all of my grandparents

You're stranded on a deserted island - other than your SO who you most want with you?  my BF

What do you put on your hot dog?  If you don't eat hot dogs, what's wrong with you?  :)spicy brown mustard
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Camis 

Quesadilla - I can fill it with a few different things

Would you rather win a:
    Grammy
    Oscar
    Tony
    Pulitzer
    Nobel Peace 
    Nobel Peace - I'd like to be able to do something really great for the world.

I would travel back to my wedding day, right after the ceremony, and make sure that my grandparents stayed for family photos. It's my one wedding regret - I didn't get any pictures of me with them that day.

My nephew Boo. He would make everything more fun.

I can't eat hot dogs. My stomach rejects them. :(
  • Options
    Dresses.  I love fun summer dresses and nice dresses for work.

Tacos or mac&cheese.

Would you rather win a:
    Grammy
    Oscar
    Tony
    Pulitzer
    Nobel Peace

I would go back and fly home last minute to be with my grandfather when he passed.  I hated that I wasnt there to say goodbye.

Bear Grylls.  He can catch us fish and make us comfy leaf hammocks. 

Mustard.  I like to write things on my hot dogs with the mustard. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I change my deserted island answer to Button...she was smart enough to bring Bear Grylls
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

For your sake I hope that craving changes pronto DMill. 

Button I had to Google Bear Grylls.  He's not horrible to look at either. 

Dancer, I'll eat your share of hot dogs. 

• Options
    What's the one item of clothing you can never have too many of?  Sun dresses

You have to eat the same thing for every meal for a month straight - what would you choose? chili mac (chili served over noodles)

Would you rather win a:
    Grammy
    Oscar
    Tony
    Pulitzer
    Nobel Peace

You make a ton of money for making movies and I like the fashion. I swear I am not that swallow.

You can travel back in time for 1 hour - what would you do or would you undo something you previously did?  I got to take my parents to meet the President. I was sooo nervous and worked up  I couldnt think of anything to say. The president teased me. I might re do that, so I could have something witty to say.

You're stranded on a deserted island - other than your SO who you most want with you? My 2 best friends from college. 

What do you put on your hot dog?  If you don't eat hot dogs, what's wrong with you?  I am from Chicago, we take Hot dogs very seriously around here. But I still only do mustard. No ketchup, ever!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Camis and sweaters!

Tacos!  Especially if I could switch up the fillings :)

Would you rather win a: Grammy Oscar Tony Pulitzer Nobel Peace
    Nobel Peace Prize.

Such a tough choice!  I think I would go back to my wedding reception.  We had so much fun and I wish I could do it all over again!

Definitely my best friend.  She would help keep me sane.

Ketchup, mustard, and sometimes relish too.
  • Options

good, supportive bras...

Steak. Rare. Very rare.

Would you rather win a:
    Grammy
    Oscar
    Tony
    Pulitzer
    Nobel Peace

Pulitzer. I'm a nerd.

Hmmm ... I'd go back to the day I tried to help my sister get away from her abusive husband and instead of waiting for her to show up, I'd go and meet her, so he couldn't get to her. Which he did. And took her back home. Again.

My kiddies.

Chili and cheese, of course.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What's the one item of clothing you can never have too many of? Sweaters. I like sweaters. But, sadly I dont have a lot of them.

You have to eat the same thing for every meal for a month straight - what would you choose? Hmmm....Tacos!

Would you rather win a:
    Grammy- It means I can sing in the shower without my husband thinking I'm dying. But really, who doesnt want to sing?!

You can travel back in time for 1 hour - what would you do or would you undo something you previously did?  I would spend the time with my dad, the night before his stroke, like I was supposed to.

You're stranded on a deserted island - other than your SO who you most want with you? ANNA! She can cook for me.

What do you put on your hot dog? No, I dont eat hot dogs, cant even tell you the last time I did.But, when I did, mayo, cheese and onions.  If you don't eat hot dogs, what's wrong with you?  :)  They are unhealthy, and my H wont eat them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

What's the one item of clothing you can never have too many of?  Shoes.

My dads Arroz con pollo or pizza 

Would you rather win a:
    Grammy
    Oscar
    Tony
    Pulitzer
    Nobel Peace

You can travel back in time for 1 hour - what would you do or would you undo something you previously did? I’d travel back to last weekend where we were on the beach the whole time. It was so nice and peaceful.

You're stranded on a deserted island - other than your SO who you most want with you? My dad and my brother

What do you put on your hot dog?  If you don't eat hot dogs, what's wrong with you?  :)Mustard and grilled onions. When I’m feeling feisty I add cornflakes.

• Options
    Sweaters or jeans.

Salad

Would you rather win a:
    Grammy
    Oscar
    Tony
    Pulitzer
    Nobel Peace

I would spend time with my mom.

That guy who does the survival shows.

Ketchup.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-poll-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f883e44c-47a7-4d72-b582-63763c63c561Post:2c572610-cbf0-4057-9000-d07e64d215b8">Re: Random poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]What's the one item of clothing you can never have too many of?  Sun dresses You have to eat the same thing for every meal for a month straight - what would you choose? chili mac (chili served over noodles) Would you rather win a: Grammy Oscar Tony Pulitzer Nobel Peace You make a ton of money for making movies and I like the fashion.<strong> I swear I am not that swallow</strong>. You can travel back in time for 1 hour - what would you do or would you undo something you previously did?  I got to take my parents to meet the President. I was sooo nervous and worked up  I couldnt think of anything to say. The president teased me. I might re do that, so I could have something witty to say. You're stranded on a deserted island - other than your SO who you most want with you?  My 2 best friends from college.  What do you put on your hot dog?  If you don't eat hot dogs, what's wrong with you?  I am from Chicago, we take Hot dogs very seriously around here. But I still only do mustard. No ketchup, ever!
    Posted by KatWAG[/QUOTE]

Hehe....funny typo!
  • Options
        *tanktops.  I could wear them everyday and often do. 

*cubed fresh fruit salad

Would you rather win a:
    Grammy
    Oscar
    Tony
    Pulitzer
    Nobel Peace (prize for science)

*Nov. 9th, 1989.  I'd rewatch the fall of the Berlin Wall.

*My niece.  We'll never get bored.  That chick can talk for ages.  She's 10.

*Depends upon my mood but a typical stadium dog for me has mustard, kraut, onions, and a breath mint chaser because WOW.
  • Options
    What's the one item of clothing you can never have too many of?  PJ pants

You have to eat the same thing for every meal for a month straight - what would you choose? grilled salmon with steamed asparagus and rice

Would you rather win a:
    Grammy
    Oscar
    Tony
    Pulitzer
    Nobel Peace

You can travel back in time for 1 hour - what would you do or would you undo something you previously did?  That's a tough one!

You're stranded on a deserted island - other than your SO who you most want with you? My mom. 

What do you put on your hot dog?  If you don't eat hot dogs, what's wrong with you?  :)BBQ'd (or roasted over a fire) hotdogs are the only kind I will eat! I like cheese whiz, ketchup, and mustard on my dogs! 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-poll-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f883e44c-47a7-4d72-b582-63763c63c561Post:2dca1b31-da43-410a-8e4f-3c35b27f8941">Re: Random poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random poll : Hehe....funny typo!
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

Oops! I even did spell check!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    hello ladies!  I'm Jill and a sometimes lurker.

I'm a clothes hoar so basically any article. 

Pizza from a "townie" place called Town Spa. 

Would you rather win a: Grammy Oscar Tony Pulitzer Nobel Peace
    Well I'd like to say Nobel Peace but i think Oscar would be more fun.

I would have stuck to my guns about having a very small wedding.

If I had to only choose one person?  My best friend / FSIL Missy.  

Nothing, they make me vomit... tramatized as a child.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-poll-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f883e44c-47a7-4d72-b582-63763c63c561Post:79ba7fe5-00ae-4aac-ba12-8b071484d0fa">Re: Random poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random poll : Oops! I even did spell check!
    Posted by KatWAG[/QUOTE]

Well "swallow" was spelled correctly ;)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-poll-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f883e44c-47a7-4d72-b582-63763c63c561Post:5aa67c18-8f78-4678-a043-06fb74c75fa7">Re: Random poll</a>:
    [QUOTE] You're stranded on a deserted island - other than your SO who you most want with you?  ANNA! She can cook for me. <div>
    </div><div>What do you put on your hot dog? No, I dont eat hot dogs, cant even tell you the last time I did.But, when I did, mayo, cheese and onions.   If you don't eat hot dogs, what's wrong with you?  :)  <strong>They are unhealthy, and my H wont eat them.</strong>

<div>If you bring me, we're having hot dogs every night.  ;)</div></div><div>
    </div><div>As for the bolded:  False.  Only crappy hot dogs are unhealthy.  They can be an excellent, quick protein source.</div><div>
    </div><div>Also, if we are on a deserted island together by chance, we'll have to send your heathen husband to hang out with mine.  weirdos.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-poll-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f883e44c-47a7-4d72-b582-63763c63c561Post:f47c556e-9356-4b4b-b55d-308f2b29aad3">Re: Random poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random poll : If you bring me, we're having hot dogs every night.  ;) As for the bolded:  False.  Only crappy hot dogs are unhealthy.  They can be an excellent, quick protein source. Also, if we are on a deserted island together by chance, we'll have to send your heathen husband to hang out with mine.  weirdos.
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

What hot dogs are you eating?

I'm not a huge fan anymore myself, but I've realized over time we dont eat a lot of meat in the house, just chicken or salmon. Anything else does not agree with me.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-poll-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f883e44c-47a7-4d72-b582-63763c63c561Post:a1d07295-5f4e-4092-8afc-c20deef2845c">Re: Random poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random poll : What hot dogs are you eating? I'm not a huge fan anymore myself, but I've realized over time we dont eat a lot of meat in the house, just chicken or salmon. Anything else does not agree with me.

<div><a href="http://www.applegate.com/products/hot-dogs/category" rel="nofollow">http://www.applegate.com/products/hot-dogs/category</a> </div>
  • Options
    Comfy pants. Like ones you would sleep or lounge around in.

Cheese ravioli. Sounds so good.

Would you rather win a:
    Grammy
    Oscar
    Tony
    Pulitzer
    Nobel Peace
    It's a secret dream of mine to write a book or short stories though I don't know if it will ever happen.

I would have eaten my McDonalds again.

One of my sisters.  

I love hot dogs, and contemplated that as my answer for the everydayforamonth question.   Mustard, Ketchup and chopped onion for me. If chili is an option, then chili too.
    June 16, 2012
  • Options
    Lol I totally misunderstood the time question.
    June 16, 2012
  • Options
    What's the one item of clothing you can never have too many of?  Boots!!!! I'm frigging OBSESSED!  FI is getting a little worried because every day I come home and I'm like OMG I found the PERFECT pair of boots!  lol

Spinach and feta pizza, for sure.  I know it probably doesn't sound good to most of you but it is phenomenal.

Would you rather win a:
    Grammy
    Oscar
    Tony
    Pulitzer
    Nobel Peace

I would rather win a Pulitzer because I love to read and it would mean a lot to me if I wrote something that someone absolutely loved.

I would go back to the day that my FI proposed and tell myself to stop being so whiny and enjoy my last moments as a single lady!!

My mini-dachshund - Peanut :)

I freaking love hot dogs smothered in ketchup with just a sprinkling of onions.  YUM.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_random-poll-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:f883e44c-47a7-4d72-b582-63763c63c561Post:fc3b7e84-e376-49d5-9ea8-318f3055fe9e">Re: Random poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]Al Capone, I was like really? She can travel anywhere in time and she wants McDonalds?  Glad to see you misunderstood. :)
    Posted by djhar[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah. I was like "man I can only go back the last hour? The last hour SUCKED". I'm rethinking my answer still..
    June 16, 2012
  • Options
    Cornflakes on hot dogs?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards