Florida-South Florida

Wedding dress rental

Hello does anyone know where you can rent a wedding gown here in south florida?

Re: Wedding dress rental

• I think Bridals By Natalie in Kendall rents dresses.  The store doesn't look like much on the outside, but they actually have a really nice selection and some of the prettiest veils I've seen.  I'm having my alterations done there.
  • Check out Discount Elegant Bridal in Miami Dade and Gowns to Go in Oakland Park.
  • In palm beach, the wedding bella in Boca Raton. In broward, all bridal store in Hollywood.
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
  • ok thank you so much for the suggestions!!!
  • Naomi's Bridal in Deerfield
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_wedding-dress-rental?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:7a738551-a404-4ff4-bf59-3e9afd796c07Post:becaf41a-93aa-489c-93a2-d1b339d134d4">Re: Wedding dress rental</a>:
    [QUOTE]Naomi's Bridal in Deerfield
    Posted by AMYM312[/QUOTE]

I'll rent you mine if it fits! I'd have to measure it but i'm a 26-27 waist; let me know :-)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_wedding-dress-rental?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:7a738551-a404-4ff4-bf59-3e9afd796c07Post:6c2c292d-f55e-4cd1-b3ec-91d25ba2b94e">Wedding dress rental</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello does anyone know where you can rent a wedding gown here in south florida?
    Posted by alvani78[/QUOTE]

I'll rent you mine if it fits! I'd have to measure it but i'm a 26-27 waist; let me know :-)<div class="Discussion_UserSignature" style="display:block;"> Angelique</div>
  • I wish I was that size lol that's a good idea too rent out your own dress
  • I won a size 12 dress at a bridal show that I am looking to sell.I'm looking for $400 for it OBO. I'm having trouble posting pics so message me if you're interested and I can send you some. It's a sweetheart ivory italian satin dress, made by Jasmine. It's fit and flare with a chapel train and the sweetheart neckline is covered in crystals. It's a beautiful dress but I'm not a size 12. It retails for $700.  
  • La Vie En Blanc has great deals on wedding gowns. Check them out www.vieenblanc.com. They're having a trunk show this weekend at Grove Isle. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards