Missouri-Kansas City

Got married yesterday!

Here are a few quick reviews before I go on my honeymoon!

Loose Mansion: A++++  It looked so amazing in there, like nothing I've ever seen.  A great venue for something different with everything included!  The staff was great!

Classic Cakes:  A  Andrea was great to work with!  The cake tasted wonderful!!!  So moist, great flavors!  The look of the cake was a little "fake" looking to me, but still pretty.

Monarch Flowers:  I give Kelly an A+ for being her, she is the nicest funnest person ever!  I give the actual flowers a B.  My bouquet smelled amzaing, but had a greenish tint to it instead of cream/ivory.  Also, 2 of the garden roses broke off and it left a whole in one side of the bouquet! 

Tricia Root: A  made me look great, especially after the rough night and morning I had!

Salon Mir:  A++ My hair looked beyond amazing.  I've never gotten so many compliments!

C. Lynne Productions:  A++ (so far)  Cassie and Adam did awesome yesterday!  Can't wait to see my pics!

Ginny Wrightsman (officiant):  A++  Loved Ginny!  Our ceremony was short and sweet like we wanted it and she was so easy to work with!

Re: Got married yesterday!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards