California-Inland Empire

I miss you guys!!!

Re: I miss you guys!!!

• edited December 2011
    Miss you too! Lets get together for lunch soon. Maybe we could all meet at VG on a Saturday or something
  • edited December 2011

BTW- Sandra and I are running a race next month and in April so you are always welcome to join us. We are going to wear matching team outfits and everything :)

• edited December 2011
    So ummm, how fast do you guys run?  5K?
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    The race next month will be a 5K and the one in April will be a 10K but you could do the 10K for both if you wanted
  • edited December 2011
    I can handle a 5K...I think...I don't know.  I ran not too long ago and died after a mile!!  I have no motivation either to work out. 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    I will take that as a no thank you ;)
  • SarahB0427SarahB0427 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ive walked a 5k...thats the best I do...LOL I would die too Kasi, if I ran a mile LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you ladies doing it for a cause? 
    I like doing those, last year I did one for Pancretic Cancer and one for Autism.  My girlfriend and I said we were going to make it a point this year to do more.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • edited December 2011
    LOL Sarah!
    The race in Feb benefits an organization that helps aid child obesity and the race in April benefits local schlorships for deserving kids. You should join us, it will be fun! Matching pink shirts....have I convinced you yet?!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well I would do either of them if i didnt have to run.  Is it a run/walk thing?  Where are they located. 
  • edited December 2011
    Both in Redlands. I know the first one is a walk/run but I will have to check on the 2nd one.
  • desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If I had someone with me... like one of you, it would motivate me to keep running... Ive been really good about exercising for the last month
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kasi
    Hopefully we get to know each other so I can miss you too LOL
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • edited December 2011
    You got it Amber.  My SIL wanted me to join her on her daily runs...shes training for a 26 mile marathon....hmmm.  OK so maybe back when I was in the military and I was super fit and a pretty fas rnner and could last longer than 3 miles but now-a-days I am a no go.

Desi, yes if everyone keeps posting then I can get to know all the people I don't know well....then I can miss everyone!
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    Sounds like your SIL and I should hang out Kas. I really want to run a marathon someday. Its on my bucket list
  • edited December 2011
    She lives in Yucaipa...BTW, it's Therese (Andrew's sis) that you used to work with!  So you already know her!!  She runs many miles either daily or every other day.  I think last I heard she was up to 8 miles per run. 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    How fun. DId you do the breask cancer walk downtown s couple months ago, Amber? I volunteered at that walk.
  • edited December 2011
    Jojo I didnt even know about it :( Was it a race or just a walk? I usually just search for races 5k and up when I'm looking for that stuff. Thats cool that you volunteer though. I think I am going to volunteer at the bowl this year
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards