Minnesota

Barn Weddings

Hi Everyone,   My Fiance and I are looking for a barn in central Minnesota to have our wedding reception. Wondering if anyone knows of a place in St. Cloud, Sauk Centre, Alexandria area?

Thanks for your help!

Re: Barn Weddings

• edited December 2011
    There is a HUGE shortage of barns in MN...funny huh? The only place that was even remotely what I was looking for was The Enchanted Barn in WI. SO COOL! I coudn't find anything in MN so I went with the Arboretum.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The Riley Jaques Barn in Eden Prarie MN is great.
  • edited December 2011

When is your wedding?

• edited December 2011
    My FH and I are reserving a location called "The Barn" in Alexandria. It is a renovated barn used specifically for weddings and it is breathtaking. It's next to and owned by The Holiday Inn in Alexandria. Good Luck!
  • ashleynbergashleynberg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is a bit south of where you requested, but I am looking for the same thing in the Monticello area.  The closest I have found is this...
    http://www.deerlakeorchard.com/private.html
  • winesweddingwineswedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Look at the Elm Creek park reserve website- There is a barn in Minnetrista I believe... Also, there is a winery in Delano that is gorgeous! It has a barn but they do not use it for weddings. The wedding would be in a tent next to one of the vineyards with the barn in the background.

• shelbyronneishelbyronnei member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at The Enchanted Barn this year. The place is unbelievable!! If you are looking for a barn, then this place is it. They fill up very very qucik, I would email the owner if you are interested. Go to their website - you will fall in love. I also know there is a barn in Red Wing, MN as well.
  • edited December 2011
    Is there a website for "the barn" in Alexandria, mn?
  • hiebtrhiebtr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone know of a renovated barn used for wedding receptions, around the New Ulm, MN area?!
  • Is the Rustic barn in delano, Minnesota that everyone is talking about the same one at the winery.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards