Georgia-Atlanta

Black Tie Catering

Hello! My finance and I thought we were set with Affairs to Remember catering, but they are pretty expensive! We are now looking at Black Tie Catering. They gave us a GREAT quote. I haven't heard anything about them though. Has anyone used them, tasted their food, or been to a wedding that used them?? Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated! Thanks!!!

Re: Black Tie Catering

• saorisenylsaorisenyl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have not heard anything yet.  This is Black tie barbecue catering company right?  I'll keep looking back as I was very interested in seeing some reviews!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    It says BBQ, but the food they suggested was comparable to Affairs to Remember. Very classy and traditional. I was surprised at the poshness (is that a word??!) of the available food. Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    I am affiliated with the owners of the business but I have neve tasted their food. sorry.
  • PecswifePecswife member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know the owner and have been to weddings in which they catered. They are awesome.
    Follow Me on Twitter!!
    this wife bakes.

One of my favorite cakes ever! I had a blast making this..all handmade with buttercream suds!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    We are using affairs by Dierdre. The food was amazing! And pricing was great! Also try Badda Bing they were very friendly and responsive and came up with an excellent menu at a great price.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi -
    HUGE SALE !! ~ 20% OFF ALL WEDDING GOWNS JULY 4TH WEEKEND ONLY !!

Atlanta Bride Couture
    20 Milton Avenue
    Alpharetta, GA 3009
    404-229-8690

Saturday 10am - 6pm
    Sunday 10am - 6pm

Ask for Sara !!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards