California-Los Angeles

Civil Ceremony this Ocober- I have no dress yet-YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies, I need your help.

My guy and I have been together almost 11 years, you can read more on our story on my proposal page. We are finally doing a civil service in less than 2 months and I have no dress.

It's in Santa Barbara, I want to do something cute and fun, but still nice. Something maybe vintage/modern and a bit with a beach flair. Preferably knee length. Any suggestions are appreciated. I've checked out J Crew, Bannana Republic and so on for the last few months and nothing. 

THANK YOU in advance! Laughing

Re: Civil Ceremony this Ocober- I have no dress yet-YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mellie35Mellie35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did a Dolly Couture dress for my wedding. Check her out. She has a shop in Tarzana. She has plenty of standard styles but she also does a lot of customization.

www.dollycouture.com
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you! I'm so going to check them out in store too, that's what I get for waiting until the last minute. ;)

How do you add friends or send private messages on here? Maybe it's just me, but couldn't figure it out. ;(
  • edited December 2011
    unique-vintage.com has really cute vintage inspired wedding dresses.  They have a store in Burbank.  My bridesmaids dresses came from there and they looked great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    unique-vintage.com has really cute vintage inspired wedding dresses.  They have a store in Burbank.  My bridesmaids dresses came from there and they looked great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mellie35Mellie35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can just click on private message at the bottom of someone's post and send them a message.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you girls, very helpful! Kiss
  • edited December 2011
    i second Unique Vintage.
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards