Canada-Ontario

Wedding Dress Shopping

Hello ladies!

I'm looking for some recommendations of places to shop in the GTA for wedding gowns.  I'm looking to spend $1000-$1500 for a dress - less if at all possible!

Any suggestions would be greatly apprecited!

Thanks!

Re: Wedding Dress Shopping

• David's Bridal was a great experience and affordable !!
  • saratina bridal, in Oakville! so nice and calm there  mine was 1200
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got my dress at Bea Shawn Bridal in Brampton. They're pretty good! If you get a regular priced wedding gown, alterations are free. No Appointment necessary either, and they have a pretty good selection.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sophie's Bridal Shoppe in Etobicoke...no appointment needed there as well. The Bride's Project is also awesome.  Proceeds go to charity.
  • Sophie's Bridal Shoppe had the most reasonable prices for the best quality gowns.
    ~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited September 2012
    I had a great experience at Beckers Bridal on the Danforth!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got my dress at Sophies but at the Kitchener location. It's also where we ordered bridesmaid dresses from.
    Anniversary
  • Bridal Suite just north of Steeles in Vaughan. Great selection, very affordable and friendly staff!
  • Thanks for all of the suggestions! I'll be sure to check some of them out! I can't wait to start the dress shopping! So fun! :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_wedding-dress-shopping?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:613Discussion:b54baef2-b246-4528-9b9d-c229625cf01fPost:33a14588-2a39-437e-86d0-4721e15014b9">Re: Wedding Dress Shopping</a>:
    [QUOTE]saratina bridal, in Oakville! so nice and calm there  mine was 1200
    Posted by nay1984[/QUOTE]

I visited there as well and they have lovely dresses!

I ended up purchasing my dress at Sweet Seraphine which is also in Oakville. The girls are professional and negotiable. There are definately dresses there within your prices range.

<span class="url"><strong><a href="http://www.sweetseraphine.com" rel="nofollow">www.sweetseraphine.com</a></strong></span>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards