Iowa-Des Moines
Options

West Glen nightlife

My bachelorette party is in a couple weeks and my sister is planning it. She got a hotel in the West Glen area so we're planning to go out to dinner there then go to a few of the bars. Neither one of us has gone to the bars in that area before. Any to go to for sure? Any to avoid?

Re: West Glen nightlife

• Options
    I haven't really been to any of them, but I thought there were only a few right there at West Glenn!? I hear that Paino bar is pretty sweet!!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Options

I am doing the same thing for my Bachelorette in October! :) There are a bunch of bars in West Glen! The best in my opinion is Wellmans. It can get crowded but they also have a rooftop patio which is fun! All of the bars are right next to each other so you can walk to each one if you want. West Cab is also a pretty good one and then the Dueling Piano Bar is also lots of fun but there is a cover sometimes. Just check out their website. Also I have never done this but I think there is a shuttle that will take you from West Glen to downtown Des Moines and back if you want to check out the bars down there. Are you staying at the Drury Inn? That is the hotel I plan to stay at :) Hope this helps!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards