Missouri-Kansas City

Knottie GTG

I just wanted to say I wish I could be there tonight (it's my Bach party) and I hope I can make the next one!!  Have fun!

Re: Knottie GTG

• kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It didn't really work out!  I had to go get a new car after work today and I just got home a little while ago!  I definately want to try again though!!!!
  • fireytigerfireytiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, did we ever actually pick just ONE place to meet up at? I know we were throwing ideas around but it didn't seem like we ever really nailed anything down.
  • aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would be down for a G2G on a tuesday or Thursday sometime in May!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_knottie-gtg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:82Discussion:cd55b9a0-c937-4fdd-95fb-0ce61e4017a5Post:0c3fee46-8253-45ce-aeea-96423e5d6ff4">Re: Knottie GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would be down for a G2G on a tuesday or Thursday sometime in May!
    Posted by aegrish[/QUOTE]

I'm totally down for you trying to plan something, I give myself a big FAIL!  My wedding is in May, but I may be able to attend!
    edited December 2011
    I might be able to go as well. My new job's schedule is really a mess, but if we do it in the first half of May I can probably do it. Second half of May, we have to go out of town for FI's brother's wedding, and my bridal shower may happen the week after that.
  • aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about Brio or Cafe Trio on the plaza on Tuesday May 10th or Thursday 12th?
    Happy hour-ish time.  Maybe we could all wear white tops!  It'd be cheesy but fun!  And bring something from our weddings to 'show and tell' be it a garter, jewelry, paper, etc...
    edited December 2011
    I would say cafe trio, because the prices are a little more reasonable. Brio sounds nice but they seem pretty expensive. I don't know what my work schedule will be that week, but as soon as I know which days i'm working, I'll let you know if I can go. :)
  • aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_knottie-gtg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:82Discussion:cd55b9a0-c937-4fdd-95fb-0ce61e4017a5Post:8bc8df44-205b-48fd-822b-3fb642a809c8">Re: Knottie GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would say cafe trio, because the prices are a little more reasonable. Brio sounds nice but they seem pretty expensive. I don't know what my work schedule will be that week, but as soon as I know which days i'm working, I'll let you know if I can go. :)
    Posted by fireytiger[/QUOTE]

happy hour prices are VERY reasonable.  burger and chips for $3 and it's like the best I've had!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_knottie-gtg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:82Discussion:cd55b9a0-c937-4fdd-95fb-0ce61e4017a5Post:5cf8ab61-33b3-4254-b5de-2b3e6e349254">Re: Knottie GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]What about Brio or Cafe Trio on the plaza on Tuesday May 10th or Thursday 12th? Happy hour-ish time.  Maybe we could all wear white tops!  It'd be cheesy but fun!  And bring something from our weddings to 'show and tell' be it a garter, jewelry, paper, etc...
    Posted by aegrish[/QUOTE]

I could definately do that Tuesday.  I get married that Saturday, so Thursday is cutting it a little close!
  • aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lets schedule it for that Tuesday then!  We can decide on the place closer to the date...PM me your email and I'll set up an evite.  I am also goign to post this on the nest.
    edited December 2011
    Ok, sounds good! I hope I'll be able to come, although it seems that my manager doesn't usually schedule me to work on Tuesdays so I may be okay. We'll see. And it'll be cafe trio, right?
  • aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    either there or Brio!  I think it will depend on how many RSVP and which place has more space for us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards