South Asian Weddings

AWH! Wedding Video Trailer is Here!

Our videographers posted our wedding video trailer on their blog.  Their work is phenomenal and I highly recommend them to any and all Chicagoland brides out there.  They listened to what I wanted and seemlessly delivered.  We were their first Indian (and Sri Lankan) wedding so I didn't know what to expect and they totally blew me away! Complete professionals on the day of the wedding and their amazing work speaks for itself.  Enjoy!

http://idofilms.squarespace.com/blog/2010/11/23/indian-wedding-hindu-sri-lankan-wedding-chicago.html

Re: AWH! Wedding Video Trailer is Here!

• edited December 2011
    OMG -- that is amazingly beautiful!!  You look SO beautiful in all the shots and they did such a good job of capturing the right moments.  Thanks so much for sharing :)  I'm glad I still periodically stalk the SA boards! Embarassed
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!! Every detail you've captured, and it's a wedding for the ages! I love your mehendi and choice of outfits and jewelry!!

Welcome to married life!!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • edited December 2011
    it was AMAZING!!! you looked stunning!!!!
    Congrats!!
  • edited December 2011

Wow absolutely fantastic video!  You look amazing and the videographers are great!  It brought tears to my eyes!  Congrats!

• edited December 2011
    Thank you all!  So happy you enjoyed it.  The video brought tears to my eyes too! 
  • edited December 2011
    Your video is incredible! I love how it came out, it's so beautiful! It really captured all the love and excitement of your day. You looked so beautiful! Congratulations again!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • SonaliPopSonaliPop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got teary! I loved it, what a gorgeous pair you make! Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards