Wyoming

Jackson Hole

HI all!
I am getting married in Jackson Hole and I am having the HARDEST time finding wedding cakes, bakers, ect....does anyone know of anyone out there???
Thanks
Andie

Re: Jackson Hole

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Lisa Miller at Shades Cafe. If you're on a budget, a friend of mine used Albertson's and was happy with what she got. Atelier Ortega is very good, but that will be more pricey. But his cakes are amazing.

Congrats and happy planning!
  • acbeck1656acbeck1656 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! THis helps a lot! You only have 1.5 weeks left!! YEAH!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wyoming_jackson-hole-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:134Discussion:d4597ae5-90e0-4ab8-b9c2-3a81fce86a0cPost:a845a70b-5cbb-4a08-85a4-61a089eee691">Re: Jackson Hole</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you! THis helps a lot! <strong>You only have 1.5 weeks left!! YEAH!</strong>
    Posted by acbeck1656[/QUOTE]
    I know, it's insane. Time flies. Glad I could help!
  • edited December 2011
    Jaclyn is an amazing pastry chef and all around awesome girl. Check out her website:

I have tasted her desserts in the village. Yumm!
  • mlenoir1mlenoir1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We loved all the cakes, whoopie pies, and pasteries that Monica at Jackson Cake Company made for us during our events.  She even made a traditional Kransekake which is traditional on my husband's side of the family.  I found out that even my caterer uses her to make their desserts so they don't have to run their ovens during the summer.  She's absolutely wonder to work with!       

Monica Seip Owner/Baker                                                   
    PO Box 1863
    Wilson WY 83014
    Monica@jacksoncakeco.com

~ Michelle LeNoir-Rende ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards