Ohio-Toledo
Options

Amazing Wedding Planner

I just wanted to share my story about my recent meeting with my wedding planner.  April Gladieux at Your Perfect Day is amazing.  Since getting engaged, I have been so lost on what I need to get done and in what order.  After meeting with April, I feel so much better and less stressed.  She helped me to pick the perfect vendors and taught me how to stay below my budget.   And her new studio is so cute & cozy.  I know she is getting booked up quickly so be sure to reserve your wedding date today.   You can email her at yourperfectdayllc@gmail.com

Re: Amazing Wedding Planner

• Options
    edited December 2011

Welcome to the board...

First of all, you may want to change your username from being your e-mail address for privacy/protection reasons.

Second, vendors are not allowed to post on the board, and it looks a little suspicious that at least 2 of the 5 posts you've made are advocating for this particular person.  Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself and your wedding?

• Options
    bbn2011bbn2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sure....my name is Beth & I am getting married in August of 2011.   Me & Matt are looking at getting married in St. Joseph, MI.  We want a beach wedding but don't want fly anywhere to find one.  It will be a small wedding due to our budget.

I hope your wedding plans are going well & I am sure your day will be amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards