Offbeat Weddings
Options

Flower Girl Basket ?

I'm having issues deciding what teh flower girl should carry.

The ringbearer is carryinga  coffin with our rings inside it, and I feel a cutesy little basket 1. Sucks (Sorry...Not really me! No offense!) 2. Wouldn't fit to well with the coffin.

Any ideas ?
Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Flower Girl Basket ?

• Options
    hmmm... how about a half skull with a black floral arangment coming out the top?
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    A flower girl can carry just about anything. Maybe just flowers in your colors (with stems so they just hold them like a small boquet), a interesting box, a small vase (plastic if they are really young) with just one flower.....are you doing favors? maybe however you do them can help you with inspiration?

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

• Options
    I second the skull idea or even a lantern if she doesnt have to have flowers. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I really like the skull idea!!!

Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
     we are doing a very simple country themed wedding and at a craft show I found a little milk can that is about 8" high, this is what my flower girl will carry, plus this way she can throw tons of pedals.  lol
    Junebride12
  • Options
    we are having a halloween wedding the ring bearer is to carry small coffin ring box and the flower girls are carrying small couldrens filled with black and white rose petals.
  • Options
    that is an awesome idea. we we're thinking coffin for the ring berrer but the couldren would go great! we're going a halloween themed wedding. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards