Kentucky

Barn Reception in Eastern KY, HELP

I'm really having a difficult time finding a Barn thats in Eastern KY for a reception Venue. I'd prefer a place that allows you to cater from an outside source. ANY IDEAS?? Please Help!!!!

Re: Barn Reception in Eastern KY, HELP

• Talon Winery in Lexington has a beautiful barn! They also allow outside catering. Our photographer showed us a few photos that were taken there because we considered renting it out before we decided on a more casual reception. It is very beautiful though.
  • have you considered Ashley Inn Bed and Breakfast? It's south of Lexington. I just booked my reception there. The reception itself wont be in the barn but there is a barn that you can take pictures by. The reception is held under a pavillion
  • The Talon Winery is absolutely beautiful!! I love it. I really want to have my reception in a barn! Thank you so much for the help. The Ashley Inn B&B is gorgeous too!! I see that they offer indoor weddings inside the tobacco barn, so this could be an option. Thank you both for these recommendations!!
  • Talon Winery's barn is beautiful! We've catered many receptions there and the venue is perfect. They are great to work with, too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards