Florida-North Florida

Hair/Makeup/ DJ Help!!

I need someone in Jacksonville to do myself and about 4 bridesmaids hair and makeup! Does anyone know of someone who is reasonable priced and good? What is an average price for hair and make up for a wedding? Everything I've researched seems to be so expensive! 

Also, any reviews for good DJs in the Jacksonville area??? Not just what you've heard, but personal experience would be great!! :) Thanks!! 

Re: Hair/Makeup/ DJ Help!!

• I am using Salon San Marco for my hair and makeup.

I am using DJ Thundercat for our wedding - he also did my stepsister's wedding.
  • I am using Artistry by Erin for my makeup.
    And I am using Jeffrey with D'Land Entertainment for my DJ.

Sorry I don't have any hair recommendations.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I am using Haley from simply make up for my makeup and she hooked me with the a hair stylist they work with named Kenzie. They come to you which is nice and one of the most affordable I found.

DJ - we're using DJs to go - highly recommended by our venue (they don't have any recommended list, just our coordinators personal opinion, its who he uses when he puts on events for the club)
    • My hair was done by a family friend who lives out of state so I can't help you there.
    • My makeup was done by Makeup by Nicole who works with Paulina Perez
    • The DJ we used was ABCDJs  

Tongue outPersonal expierience with both .. they were amazing. My makeup as well as my bridesmaids came out gorgeous. Bobby Spencer from ABCDjs was a great guy to work with. I paid the best price (no rip off) and he was great everyone loved him !!

• Try Iris Richards, she is a licensed makeup & hairstylist 904.993.7939. Her prices are very reasonable and her work is unbelievable. Here are some samples:

http://calvinboldenphotography.ifp3.com/#/gallery/models-fashion/pppm-2/

• You have been reported you are a vendor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards