Christian Weddings

Tuesday QOTD

Rainy day here in VA. What is your favorite rainy day activity?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tuesday QOTD

• I'm baking cookies today!  Dough is chilling in the fridge.  After this post, I'll bake! 

I think my favorite thing to do though is drink tea or hot chocolate and read.  After I finish wrting about federal aid for education, I'm going to read about religious diversity for one of my classes.  Hopefully that doesn't take too long so I can go back to my mystery novel (The Accident by Linwood Barclay.  It's not bad.)

I'd it's actually storming, I like to watch the lightening.  We have a recliner by our glass door.  DH and I will cuddle and watch and listen.  He's on call tonight though. :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I like to cuddle up in a baggy sweatshirt or under a blanket and read or watch a movie. 
  • love sitting under a blanket and reading a good book. wish I was home able to do that
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love eating apples under a blanket while reading.  Also cuddling with my husband.  I love rainy days when I can stay home!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Reading, movies, hanging out in sweat pants with H.... Or hanging out without the pants... that'd be good on a rainy day activity too :)
    PostCeremony-131.1
  • cuddling under a blanket with hubs watching movies / tv shows. if hubs isn't with me, reading with a cup of coffee or hot tea
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Ditto everyone else. Watching a movie with H under a blanket in sweats..... Or sleeping haha. 
  • Reading :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Getting in my sweats, and curling up with a good book and hot chocolate. Or a good movie that I love works as well! I like sitting by the window and watching the rain. I'm so ready for rain! lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • pumpkin spice latte
    Love is All You Need
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards