Colorado

Denver Dress Shopping Help

I live in Summit County but we are getting married in Florida.  I've been dress shopping, but not in CO yet.  I'm a little overwhelmed at the list of dress shops on this site.  Can you guys help me narrow it down please?

I'm looking for something simple and beach appropriate.  Nothing pouffy, nothing ornate or with too much embellishment.  I'd like to spend under $500 but would go up to $800 for the perfect dress.  I'd like to start in the Denver area and then if I don't have any luck I can move out to other towns like Boulder, FC, Springs, etc. 

Any suggestions?

Re: Denver Dress Shopping Help

• Hi..

I would suggest:

The Bridal Loft:  It's located in Thornton and Vicky was great to work with.

Wedding Trasures in Castle Rock - Heather and her team are GREAT.

I've also heard alot about: Dora Grace

Good luck!
  • Jcrew.com has some great dresses in that price range. I *think* you can get it shipped to a store and try it on and then do a free return or something if you don't like it. You should be able to check the website for specifics.
  • I love Dora Grace Timiry and her team are amazing. This was the first place I went and it took 2.5 hours and Timiry listened to what I liked and did not like about each dress until we found one I loved. I went to a few other stores to make sure that was the dress and never had as great experience as I did at Dora Grace

I like D'Anelli's they had a good selection of dresses.

I do not reccomend Amanda's in lakewood or blushing bride in Windsor. 
  • I don't recommend Amanda's either.   I recommend places you have to make an appointment with, that way you are their only focus.  

• I loved Amanda's. Everytime I went I always had their full attention, but then I never went on a weekend. I wouldn't recommend Bridal Connection in Longmont, they are rude and always over booked. In Arvada this is a place called the Bridal Warehouse. A little 80 old or so woman runs it and it's only open three or four days a week, including weekends. She has all the same dresses that Amanda's or others have but it's never very busy in there. The little old ladies working there are about as sweet as can be and they make you feel like a million bucks.
  • Does anyone else have any suggestions?  I have now been shopping at 6 different stores and have ordered (and returned) dresses from 4 online stores and have not found "the one" yet.  Why is it so hard to find SIMPLE dress that I like and that isn't over $500?  I am so frustrated!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards