Canada

Shipping

Okay so I have found the perfect wedding invites but the website (123print.com) only ships to the US!!!!

SO FRUSTERATING!!

Re: Shipping

• Argh!!! I went through this with FI's Christmas gift last year. I ended up getting it shipped to a cousin in the States, and she shipped it to me.

I think we're going with Vista Print for ours.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi, 

There's many companies that will ship to you.

Check out:

Hope this helps!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada_shipping?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:46Discussion:d5b1e0eb-b5c3-4328-9928-eaf8b4db20bbPost:59311c71-e27d-4e12-88d8-4f90409621ed">Re: Shipping</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi,  There's many companies that will ship to you. Check out: Shipito.com  Bongo International Hope this helps!
    Posted by tainnajay[/QUOTE]

Well, that's a bummer. I second vista print, I loved using it and it was super cheap. Or see Sunnyandco on Etsy, she posted on my month board and is from Canada and makes amaaaaazing invitations!!
  • Depending on where you live, there are some UPS stores that you can ship your item to and they will hold it for you.  All you have to do is go across the border and pick it up.  I'm in Ottawa and we're only 1hr. away from the border.  This is what we do.
    . Anniversary aandt image
  • Did you try Connie's depot as I suggested?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards