Maine
Options

jpickering!

I thought of you today! :)  I just got my invitations and while I ordered an inner envelope they apparently decided that I didn't need one. The rest of the order was there, but not the inners! haha. I thought maybe I should embrace your trail blazing and go inner-envelope-less! ;) No idea if they'll come in time to send these puppies out. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!

Re: jpickering!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're not having an inner envelope either.  We are using a belly band to keep everything wrapped and since we are including kids we are addressing the envelopes to the entire family.  Oh, and we're using wrap around labels which means I will not be handwriting the envelopes either.  We're such rebels!
    Married 9.4.11
  • Options
    plato79plato79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Chrispygal - sounds really nice! :) Take a pic when you assemble one, pretty please? I'll try and photograph mine if I can. 

Update on the invites: I basically told the company they owe my parents a partial refund for the stress (this isn't the first issue we've had with the invites) and aggravation. Not getting all the pieces we ordered was the icing on the cake. Still, we have pretty invitations with-or-without the silly inner envelopes! 

Go Rebs! Cool
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hahah yayayy!  We're such rebels.. don't tell other boards though.. Yeah I'm so not concerned with invitations.. except that they NEED TO GET OUT ALKSJDF;ALS I don't want to deal with those and thank you's after my shower this weekend...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    plato--Are they giving you trouble about a partial refund?  Sounds like a no brainer, especially since some brides would probably go super crazy over this. 
  • Options
    plato79plato79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    JPickering - I just finished my shower thank yous. My bridesmaids (God bless every one of them) got me thank yous that were pre-addressed to each person invited!  I am not looking forward to the wedding thank yous. 

Jessicabessica - I don't think they are opposed to refunding part of the money, but we haven't discussed specifics. Yeah it would be a no brainer for me, but you never know. I think a lot of people would freak out over this, too. I am just annoyed with this company because this isn't the first problem I've had. 

I just hope to get these out this weekend because my reply-by date is May 11. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards