May 2012 Weddings
Options

~*Top Two Tuesday*~

What are your...

Top 2 Worst Books you had to read for School?

Top 2 Pies?

Top 2 New Year's Resolutions?
imageAnniversary

Re: ~*Top Two Tuesday*~

• Options
    I honestly don't remember anything bad reading, and once I left HS I don't remember reading anything but text books, so I would have to just say text books and text books

Top 2 Pies?
    Apple pie
    Lemon pie

many years ago I made a resolution not to make any more and that is one I have kept!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Top 2 worst school books:
    Flowers for Algernon
    The Odyssey

Top 2 Pies
    Pumpkin Pie
    Apple Pie

Top 2 Resolutions
    I really don't have any, but I guess to continue losing weight, and to have a beautiful wedding!
    Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The Old Man and the Sea
    Oliver Twist

Top 2 Pies?
    I have 3...
    Banana cream pie
    Pecan pie
    Pumpkin pie (warm only!)

I don't really make 'official' resolutions, but I'd like to continue to eat healthy and have a great wedding :)
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    - Anna Karenina
    - I don't remember the name, but this literature book in college that was nature-themed.  Bohr.  Ring.
    (@ krizzo...I love Flowers for Algernon!  One of my favorite books, lol)

Top 2 Pies?
    - peach
    - pumpkin

I don't really make these because I never stick with them.
  • Options
    LuckyHeatherLuckyHeather member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lord of the Flies…I hated that book.  I hated the movie even more. 
    Moll Flanders - snore

Top 2 Pies?
    Pecan Pie  
    Apple Pie

Keep working toward loosing the last of my goal pounds (but with all the pie talk, it’s gonna be hard, lol)

Don’t stress about wedding stuff.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_top-two-tuesday-32?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:5d96d810-00a0-4926-8dc1-69cfd6d3123dPost:7eed6be7-ad15-4aaa-9e01-5652842cedb9">Re: ~*Top Two Tuesday*~</a>:
    [QUOTE]Top 2 Worst Books you had to read for School? - Anna Karenina - I don't remember the name, but this literature book in college that was nature-themed.  Bohr.  Ring. (@ krizzo<strong>...I love Flowers for Algernon!  One of my favorite books, lol</strong>) Top 2 Pies? - peach - pumpkin Top 2 New Year's Resolutions? I don't really make these because I never stick with them.
    Posted by gpapale1[/QUOTE]

I might have liked it, but the teacher made us read the entire book out loud in class. Reading out loud is my second-least favorite activity, surpassed only by listening to others read out loud.
    Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_top-two-tuesday-32?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:5d96d810-00a0-4926-8dc1-69cfd6d3123dPost:9209809f-3b66-4256-8109-6be0cc1bb5a5">Re: ~*Top Two Tuesday*~</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ~*Top Two Tuesday*~ : I might have liked it, but the teacher made us read the entire book out loud in class. Reading out loud is my second-least favorite activity, surpassed only by listening to others read out loud.
    Posted by krizzo17[/QUOTE]

Ew, who does that?  I would not like any book I was forced to read out loud...especially when other people tend to butcher the English language.
  • Options
    Lord of the Flies
    The Odyssey

Top 2 Pies?
    Oreo
    Chocolate

I never stick to those but this year it would just be to have an amazing wedding and to try to be a little less stressed!
  • Options
    - I am drawing a blank, but they were all pretty bad...

Top 2 Pies?
    - My grandmother's apple pie
    - Anything with chocolate

- Keep up with walking/jogging
    - Eat healthy
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    * The Scarlet Letter - yawn!
    * The Hobbit

Top 2 Pies?
    *Pumpkin
    *Pecan - served warm with vanilla ice cream!

I also don't have one, but maybe finally putting together at least 1 photo album from one of FI and I's vacations over the past couple years... we'll see if it actually happens :)
  • Options
    We never had to read assigned books in high school. We were always allowed to pick our own so I never read anything terrible.

Top 2 Pies?
    Banana Cream Pie
    Chocolate Cream Pie

To give back more
    To not sweat the small stuff
    imageVisit The Nest!
  • Options
    Worst books: Red Badge of Courage Odyssey  Favorite Pies: Apple Pie Key Lime Pie Resolutions: Mine are more things to accomplish this year: - run in Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon - start cooking more Cuban meals
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Books: texts books! Pies: strawberrie rhubarb!!! &if I have to pick two peach pie... Resolutions: eat things with 3G of sugar or less(only till my wedding)&keep up on my exercise! xo.
    soon to be a Baptista babie. xo. - hitchedtickers.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards