New Hampshire

xp: FOR SALE!

Hi Ladies of the New Hampshire board! I haven't posted here before (I'm usually exclusively on the Boston board) but the girls suggested I post my for sale items in a couple places.  We had a Halloween wedding with a sort of damask/vintage feel - and now I'm trying to get this stuff out of my guest room! 
http://erilouwed.weebly.com/for-sale.html
List of things for sale (photos, prices & descriptions on page):- Damask Monogram Canvas- Ceremony Set/Archway- Manzanita Trees- Silk Orchids & Hydrangeas (ivory/white)- Latex Orchid Heads (red/orange)- Black Linen Napkins- Orange Pintuck Table Toppers- Black Lanterns- Cylinder Vases/Wreath Centerpieces- Pomander Centerpieces- Damask Card Box- Hanging Monogram (E & M)- Metal Stands- Silver Cake Stand/Plateau- Bathroom Baskets- Mixed Frames- 144 Glass Votives- Bouquet Vases (Small Cylinder Vases)- 30 Day Shred + Buff Brides Workouts- R+H Wedding Planner- Lace Shoes- Silver Peacock Feather Comb- Couture Dancing Dress- Martinez Valero Corinne Sandals- Monet Petal Earrings
I've only gotten emails on a few things, there is still a lot left! Email me at erilouboston at yahoo.com if interested!
I'm also thinking about selling my La Sposa "Magnolia" wedding gown with matching bolero and chapel length mantilla veil for $500 - if anyone is interested. I know I'd have better luck selling it on OnceWed, but I thought I'd see if any of you ladies might be interested! Oodles of pictures of everything in my "Mrs" married bio in siggy!

Re: xp: FOR SALE!

• AmyLou09AmyLou09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm already married so I obviously dont need anything but I just wanted to say that I LOVE the damask monogram canvas you made, it looks AWESOME with the uplighting.  Actually everything in your pictures looks awesome, you had a beautiful day!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    AmyLou - (love the SN, BTW)  - Thanks! That thing was a BEAST to paint, but it all paid off in the end! Now if I can only find another E&M couple... :)
  • edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards